• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 S3 DVD Order - still waiting

crofootski

Regular
Did anyone else order B5 S3 DVD set from totalactionuniverse.com? I'm still waiting for my two sets to arrive. :mad: I emailed them and they said shipping was slow, but they were shipped on Aug 9.

yeah, I ordered mine from there too. It hasn't arrived yet either.

That is probably a good thing, actually. I have so much summer work to do in a week and B5 would be a HUGE distraction.

I just got mine from Amazon.ca and two discs were loose. They don't look like they are damaged but I will have to test them out here soon.

I just got mine from Amazon.ca and two discs were loose. They don't look like they are damaged but I will have to test them out here soon.

I wouldn't worry too much if there are no visible scratches. I've gotten loose disks on any number of occasions. Never been damaged enough to cause playback problems.

Has anyone who ordered from Total Action Universe gotten them yet?

I just got this email:

/*
Just to let you know we are reshipping (Express) you your Order#: blah-blah-blah ("Babylon 5: Third Season") as its delivery is taking longer than normal. If you happen to receive a second shipment please just refuse one and it will be returned to us. Once again sorry for this added delay, and I hope that this one arrives to you quick. If there is anything else please just let me know.
*/

:D Not one but TWO sets. YAY. (I guess I have to decline one of them though.) :p

I wouldn't worry too much if there are no visible scratches. I've gotten loose disks on any number of occasions. Never been damaged enough to cause playback problems.

I just got my S3 set yesterday. Disc 4 was loose and it had 3 small scratches on it. So I decided to check out the disc in more detail. I was flipping through the chapters and during the teaser for Interludes, theres a slight shuddering when the tech walks down the stairs in the War Room, right about the time when Jerry Doyle says "who's that hottie?" on the commentary.

Its doesnt last for more than a second or two and it isnt that much more annoying than the ever present dirt and scratches in the other sequences. I'm just curious, would anyone else on this board return it, if they were in my place?

Understand that the new shipment would have to come all the way from Amazon.ca to South Africa again and there's probably just as much chance of getting a floater again. On the other hand it is the greatest season in the history of television. :confused:

I got my sets from totalactionuniverse yesterday. (I ordered two). One had disc five loose, and it has some small scratches. The other one (a gift for someone) I didn't open and I heard no sound when I turned it over, so I think all five discs are well-seated. I watched all of the first disc last night. Ah, wonderful... :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back