• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Official Myriam Sirois Thread

crazybillyo

Regular
Well, if they can do it to Warren, why can't we?
laugh.gif

Let's face it, Sarah looks great, can really kick some bootay, and isn't your cookie-cutter space babe.

So, Myriam, this thread's for you. And for all who feel she's worthy of her own topic.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

I'll drink to that. Just one question - what exactly is the riht way to pronounce Sirois?

------------------

I think it's pronounced Seer-wah.

------------------
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.

Are girls allowed to post here too?
laugh.gif

I just wanted to say that its so cool to have a female character who is tough, loyal and dedicated to the job (well, since I haven't seen the movie, these are of course just assumptions!
laugh.gif
) - without looking "macho".

The stuff we have seen Sarah doing in the trailers has looked awesome. You rock, Myriam!
laugh.gif

And I wish I looked half as good as you.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Miriam's looks don't hurt a bit, that's true.
wink.gif

However, as she's shown on Warren's thread, her heart is also her best feature.

That, and a good gunnery pod can take a girl far.
tongue.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

I must say that Myriam is one of the nicest and enthusiastic actors I have ever worked with. From the first day we met her, prepping in the rig, to the last day when she exited our greenscreen room to thunderous applause.
She is truely a class act and without a doubt the real deal.

Mark Savela
Visual Effects Supervisor
B5: The Legend Of The Rangers

------------------
Mark Savela

I said it once, and I said it again (after seeing the trailers, of course).

I cannot wait to see Sarah Cantrell in action. It all just looks so... neat!

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Thanks Channe:

I'm glad eveyone likes the look of the gunnery pod from the trailers.......Wait till you see the rest. But Myriam did such a great job up there, it was a pleasure to put together.

------------------
Mark Savela

Sweet. We have another victim from the B5LR production.
laugh.gif
Bienvenue.

Now if we could only get Myriam herself to this thread... that would really make my day.
smile.gif

------------------

***GKarsEye tries to stay cool***:

Eh, she's alright, I guess.

***Breaks down***:

Oh, who am I kidding? I love her, I love her, I love her. I want her to meet my parents and share my eating utensils.

Please be mine, please be mine.

(There, that wasn't too pathetic, was it?
blush.gif
)

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark Savela:
I'm glad eveyone likes the look of the gunnery pod from the trailers.......Wait till you see the rest.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't wait.
laugh.gif
Well, I'll have to, but that's beside the point.

And yes, everything seen in the trailers has looked pretty amazing, even when viewed in a tiny QuickTime window on a computer screen.

So let me just add this to my previous statement about Myriam: you rock as well, Mr Savela!
laugh.gif
And I guess the same goes for the whole team behind that movie.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Well, on behalf of the whole crew, thank you kribu. I must say the B5 fans are the best and most supportive fans around. But I don't want to get off topic, this is, after all, Myriam's thread.

------------------
Mark Savela

Well, my goodness!!! Where do I start? First off, I'd like to say to Crazybillyo that it is all of you who have made MY day
smile.gif
I have to say that I never could have expected this kind of support.

Have I mentioned I have the best job in the universe? I mean I don't know any other career where you not only get to do something you love but you get people such as yourselves supporting and cheering you on every step of the way.
smile.gif

Oh boy, I don't want to disappoint!

As for the pod sequences, I have Mark and his team to thank for that. Wow! I've just read your post again and well, you sure know how to make a girl feel good and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words.

All I can say is I feel the same way about you. You all worked so hard and diligently to bring these sequences to life. Without you I would have been known as crazy girl in pod shooting at well... nothing!!!
wink.gif
Who knows instead of receiving praise they might have tried to hospitalize me.
smile.gif

Thanks again everyone, the best is yet to come. Myriam.

Happy Holidays
smile.gif

------------------

She responded!!!

*Faints*

And happy holidays to you too Myriam, and to all the other cast members and those involved in production. You all certainly deserve it.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
Without you I would have been known as crazy girl in pod shooting at well... nothing!!!
wink.gif
Who knows instead of receiving praise they might have tried to hospitalize me.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Acting: the profession where you do for pay what would normally get you committed to the asylum. Now that's what I call a great job.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Well hey ehy the thread for Myriam Sirois
smile.gif

Go jump in teh gunnner pod and blow up some things LOL I really can't wait for that.

And hey Myriam Sirois if you pop in here again Happy Christmas and a happy new year...

if you not mind what are you doing for christmas and new year?

as lond as fun all is well

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

**Pokes in to wave to Myriam and to say "Hi"**

Myriam, I think you make crazybillyo week in the knees.
smile.gif
He gets as giddy as a school girl when you're involved.
laugh.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Well, thank you for your kind words Myriam. As I said above it was a genuine pleasure to work with you, I hope we do it again soon.

Thanks Andrew for the welcome, and I have to say: I think Myraim looks pretty amazing on her own and I think we did our best to do her performance justice.

To Myriam and everyone else on b5lr.com: Have a safe and Happy Holidays, get plenty of rest so we can all be in front of our sets on Jan 19.

All The Best

------------------
Mark Savela

29 days till this movie...i need a faster watch...

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back