• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Exclusive Deal at B5 Quotes - Ends Thursday

Jan

Regular
Captain Jaclyn of the Scripts Team has given me permission to post this to a few key B5 sites:

Exclusive Deal at B5 Quotes - Ends Thursday

It's back: TheJoeStore, only now it's the Babylon 5 Quote store --
and everything in it is NEW and everything is ON SALE for the first 7
days only starting on Friday. But for fans reading B5TV
there is an exclusive deal good through Thursday, November 13.

When the store officially opens on Friday via an email everything in
store is ON SALE with from 15-55% off. For example white t-shirts
will be $16.99 but for the first 7 days they are only $9.99. Mugs
will be $15.99 but on sale for $11.99. And so on.

This is a one time opportunity. These items will never, ever be put
on sale again.

Here's the EXCLUSIVE deal for B5TV readers. If
you spend $40 you can get $5 off if you use coupon code SRV660. This
coupon is good through Thursday only.

OR

If you spend $50 or more you can get free shipping by using coupon
code CPAFFSHP50CB

So that's up to 15-55% all merchandise before the sale is officially
announced on Friday which means your order will ship before the
deluge, plus if you spend $40 or more you can get an extra $5 off or
if you spend $50 or more get free shipping.

www.b5quotes.com

PS: A friend just placed an order for 4 mugs and 2 magnets. Before the
sale the total cost was $80.94 including shipping. With the sale prices and using both coupons she only paid $54.94 and saved $26.

I love the new designs!

Jan

Thank you for the update Jan. Looks like i will be buying myself a few early Chirstmas presents.

dennis

Captain Jaclyn of the Scripts Team has given me permission to post this to a few key B5 sites:

I love the new designs!

Jan

I'm going to go to the poor house because of mugs. ;)

1. In the Kosh Combo Quote set, where did the orange quote come from? I don't recognize it.

2. Some Sebastian quotes would have been nice. He had some GREAT ones, both to Sheridan and Delenn at the end of their ordeal, and at the end of the episode to Sheridan before he (Sebastian) left.

That orange Kosh quote is from the "Narn Image" talking to G'Kar in "Dust to Dust" -- which is Kosh talking to him while he's on his bad trip.

I love that "Zathras" appears in his combo seven times out of eight quotes....

I to liked the fact that Zathras was included in this batch of new items Koshfan but I was a little dissapointed with the Kosh quotes over all. I thought they could have used some better ones. An example: " A moment of perfect beauty. " would have been great to see. Myself, I am going to purchase the Franklin quote, probably the frame. But I did not see anything for Franklin on the multi quote section, which was kind of a bummer. And I have yet to see anything at 50 % off but I still have to look some more.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see the store up and running again and now I wish I had bought a few more items from the old store before it shut down. Lets hope they add some more items as time goes on.

thanks
dennis

Last edited:
That orange Kosh quote is from the "Narn Image" talking to G'Kar in "Dust to Dust" -- which is Kosh talking to him while he's on his bad trip.

Aah.

I love that "Zathras" appears in his combo seven times out of eight quotes....

In place of "Zathras does not want to die..." I'd have used one or more of these:

"Zathras not of this time. You take, Zathras die. You leave, Zathras die. Either way, it is bad for Zathras."

"This is wrong tool. No. No. Not good. No. No. Never use this."

"There are 10 of us, all of family Zathras, each one named Zathras. Slight differences in how you pronounce. Zathraas, Zathras, Zathras.. You are seeing now?"

I thought it got too repetitive in pattern, at the bottom.

Also, I guess this means that Marcus doesn't trust Zathras. Well, maybe Zathras was talking about his nine brothers. ;)

Back