• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

TV Movie script book available Friday 1/30/09

Jan

Regular
Just got word from Captain Jaclyn that the TV Movie book will be available on Friday 1/30/09. As a reminder, this book will feature:

Thirdspace
The River of Souls
The Legend of the Rangers
The Lost Tales

This is the book where fans were asked to send in their questions for JMS to answer.

So watch your mailboxes for all the info! And if you're not on the alert mailing list, you can sign up at babylon5scripts.com (scroll all the way to the bottom).

Jan

The movie book is now available to order. Along with the expected scripts there are some cool goodies like:

- A fragment of a premise for a B5 feature film

- The 'lost' Lost Tale: The Garibaldi segment that got pushed due to production considerations.

http://www.cafepress.com/thejoestore

Jan

The email announcement for this volume sounds like there's going to be some really interesting stuff in this one.

It was in the door when I got home tonight, and the first question about B5:LotR that JMS answered was mine. :)

Last edited:
I can certainly see how the budget that they had for TLT wouldn't let them film the Garibaldi script. It's unfortunate 'cause I would've liked to have seen the Martian.

I can certainly see how the budget that they had for TLT wouldn't let them film the Garibaldi script. It's unfortunate 'cause I would've liked to have seen the Martian.

I think it would have been a great vehicle for Jerry Doyle. What I wanted to see was the city. With this segment, the subtitle of "Voices in the Dark" really makes sense now.

Jan

I'd take the Garibaldi story over the Lochley story.

The Garibaldi movie would have been lovely. I'm so much more interested in what goes on in Garibaldi's head than Lochley's.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back