• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS's B5 script book series availability ending

I just placed order yesterday for entire 14-book series. 618$ total. (international postage included). I certainly hope they are worth all that money. I won't be eating next month.
I just couln't pass up on this, i know it would have bugged me rest of my life, so i had to take it and order the damn books. Hope i get money somewhere for next months rent. :p

Proof of purchase confirmation for volume 15 made me smile:

" I just wanted to let you know personally that your Babylon 5 Scripts
Proof of Purchase Confirmation form submission has been APPROVED and that we have successfully matched your submission with your "giant" order."

Giant indeed. I truly hope custom isn't too interested on that packet, i don't want any additional payments for it. But overall it's good to know that some of the money i paid will indeed reach JMS's pockets rather than some big film studio. I think i am a sucker for these limited time available JMS stuff. Bought the "Never Surrender Dreams" print too last year. :)

Anyways how many of you have bought the whole script book series or some books?

I just placed order yesterday for entire 14-book series. 618$ total. (international postage included). I certainly hope they are worth all that money. I won't be eating next month.

That whole food/clothing/shelter thing is so overrated, don't you think?

I got the entire set. When it started, I wasn't sure at all that I'd get more than the first one since I already had all of the scripts and had been reading JMS's posts for years. I didn't thing there'd be much new in them for me. I enjoyed every single one.

Today's the last day for the script books and the Joe Store is also going to be closed until August in case anybody needs to order some Londo/G'Kar 2008 (How much worse could it be?) or Zathras/Zathras (Zathras trained in crisis management) election gear. http://www.cafepress.com/thejoestore

The third Other Voices book is still due to be released on July 15, though, and those will be available through Sept. 30.

Jan

Back