• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 Encyclopedia

I have a multi-monitor setup for my PC so I just watched the episode on one screen and used the online encyclopedia on the other.

I have a multi-monitor setup for my PC so I just watched the episode on one screen and used the online encyclopedia on the other.

Ooo fancy. :LOL: ;)

I have to settle for the two windows open on one screen. Of course it is a 17" screen that would have blown people's minds in the 1950s. :guffaw:

How many of you have received your copy of the B5 Encyclopedia? I got an email about it shipping in January, but I'm thinking that didn't happen.

Raw Shark

"I'm a hero hunter. I hunt heroes. Haven't found any yet."
- Marshal Law

How many of you have received your copy of the B5 Encyclopedia? I got an email about it shipping in January, but I'm thinking that didn't happen.

Raw Shark

I got mine. Did you pay the shipping fee? I think that has thrown some people off. They couldn't charge shipping when people pre-ordered because they didn't have a product to base the shipping amount on. So you had to pay your shipping before it shipped. If that isn't the problem then don't hesitate to contact them because they are great to deal with.

Here is the email address: help@b5books.com

Last edited:

Looney's correct. They also had an issue with the shipper and if you're international, you have to give them info you want for the Customs Declaration.

Email help@b5books.com and Captain Jaclyn or one of the Lieutenants will help straighten things out.

Jan
(part time Lt.)

Thanks guys! I found the email address and they got back to me pretty quickly. It was indeed the shipping fee, I'm definitely one of the people who was thrown off by that. Should be on its way soon, looking forward to seeing this beast.

Raw Shark

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
- Albert Einstein

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back