• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Stupid Questions for Melissa Gilbert

ElScorcho

Regular
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY runs a column where they ask famous people stupid questions. In the 17 October issue, they interviewed Melissa Gilbert.

She made pantaloons and freakishly tight braids look good; dated Rob Lowe and Scott Baio; lost, recovered, or tried to conceive a baby 7.3 times in weepy Lifetime movies... She's Screen Actor's Guild president Melissa Gilbert, and she's in the (little) house for Stupid Questions. - Gillian Flynn

Your real-life Hollywood Husband is Bruce Boxleitner from Babylon 5. Did that show have a Borg? And if so, is that... good? There were no Borgs. The evil aliens on Babylon 5 were the Shadows. The Shadows would kick Borg ass. Now here's the real question: Can a Borg kick Bjork's ass? And do you have to have Bjorn Borg officiate? And they must serve beef bourguignon. I could do this for hours.

You were recently elected SAG president, with James Cromwell (Babe) as your running mate. I don't want to taint your victory, but were you surprised about the allegations that the Singing Pig was the puppet master of your campaign? You have not experienced wisdom until you've sat at the feet of the Pig.

You've seemed a little distant, Melissa. Tell me: What's eating Gilbert? I suppose I could say Boxleitner, but I think it's too racy. If you gan go that far, go for it.

Way to go, Missy.

;)

Agreed.

I have a wole new level of respect for her.

I mean, the Borg kicking Bjork's ass, you just don't hear ideas like that enough these days... :LOL:

Agreed.

I have a wole new level of respect for her.

I mean, the Borg kicking Bjork's ass, you just don't hear ideas like that enough these days... :LOL:

Yep :)

It's good to know that someone has a good sense of humor.

Yeah, she's a funny girl. Got a good sense of humor. When I still listened to Howard Stern, she was a frequent guest, and Howard obviously really enjoyed having her on the show. I really like to learn that some actor/actress who _seems_ deadly serious (and maybe I have that impression from one too many Lifetime movies!) has a good sense of humor!

Back