• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Episode Discussion (EpDis) Thread Index

I had to chime in and say (since SiL was brought up) that SiL has been the ONLY series finale that got me emotional and thats saying ALOT believe me. Watching it I had mixed feelings as it is a masterpiece of storytelling but at the same time it is the end (well atleast until I re-watch everything :p) but like others have said that scene with the station going up the only thought going through my mind was NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!.

that my 2 cents.

I used to get tears in my eyes every time I watched SiL. After a while that turned into goosebumps. After watching it more times than I can count I finally got to the point where I can watch it without sobbing, getting all bumpy, or bummed out. :LOL:

Welcome to the site, share your comments with us as you watch, we love watching vicariously through new eyes
This wasn't directed at me, but I'm taking it as a general statement - thanks! I'd also like to thank VL for this thread; it's been an invaluable resource for a latecomer to this forum such as myself. I've enjoyed reading others' comments and the linked guide pages for additional information, and I might not have found them otherwise. I resolved to, at least this one time, post on each episode. I'm almost finished with the series proper, so have "only" the movies and Crusade to go. I hope someone's still out there to read...

Definitely reading. I love to read folks' reactions but I might not post unless there's a question somebody hasn't beaten me to.

Jan

Welcome to the site, share your comments with us as you watch, we love watching vicariously through new eyes
This wasn't directed at me, but I'm taking it as a general statement - thanks! I'd also like to thank VL for this thread; it's been an invaluable resource for a latecomer to this forum such as myself. I've enjoyed reading others' comments and the linked guide pages for additional information, and I might not have found them otherwise. I resolved to, at least this one time, post on each episode. I'm almost finished with the series proper, so have "only" the movies and Crusade to go. I hope someone's still out there to read...
Yes, it was a general statement, directed at anyone experiencing it for the first time (or even doing a re-watch after awhile away from it). We love the fresh perspectives, and you ahve done a great job, I ahven't commented on many of your posts, but, it's been a pleasure reading eacha nd every one of them.

Back