• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Daniel ("Deconst. of Falling Stars") on Enterprise

crofootski

Regular
Daniel (\"Deconst. of Falling Stars\") on Enterprise

Eric Pierpoint, who played Daniel in the "Deconstruction of Falling Stars" episode, was also on the last two eps of Enterprise (Affliction and Divergence). In those two eps, he played "Harris" of Section 31.

Daniel was the guy in B5 that reprogrammed the Sheridan, Delenn, Garibaldi and Franklin holograms to present a different view of the B5 folks.

Re: Daniel (\"Deconst. of Falling Stars\") on Enterprise

If you want to get extremely anal and nitpicky, they weren't actually identified as Section 31. I know, I'm annoying.

Re: Daniel (\"Deconst. of Falling Stars\") on Enterprise

He's got a long sci-fi history, having played George Francisco in the series Alien Nation. And talk about typecasting, he also played a future holographic historian who had his facts all wrong on an episode of Voyager. His reconstruction of events depicted Janeway and crew wearing black gloves and destroying cities at will.

I just saw him in something in the last two days, but I forgot what it was.

Re: Daniel (\"Deconst. of Falling Stars\") on Enterp

If you want to get extremely anal and nitpicky, they weren't actually identified as Section 31.
No, but he did quote a portion of Starfleet code within "Article 4(?), Section 31"...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back