• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

S2 DVD link, Antony?

crofootski

Regular
Hey, Antony! Where's your link to pre-order the S2 DVD? Just waiting' to help you out, man. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last time I checked (this morning), none of the Amazons were offering it yet. Shouldn't take too long though, I hope. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the B5 Season 2 DVD out around April?

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I think Antony will post a link long before then. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How'd you know Hyp? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Expect it in a minute.

The tongue of the vorlon Antony /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif But thanks for the link

Wow, you guys are fast! I also added the set to my site and apparently the XML feed (where I get my pricing and other information from Amazon) hasn't been updated yet either. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Hopefully, it will by tomorrow.

Just checking the Lurker's Guide and notice he has posted that Season 2 DVDs will be out on April 29th.
That's good news.

That cover of the S2 box set is *awful*! Sheridan looks horrible! But I'll buy it anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tammy

I like the cover work. Works nicely with the first one I think. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pre-ordered mine last night as soon as I spotted the link. I think Sheridan's picture looks awful, but who cares? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sheridan looks too much like Conan in that. (anyone know how to bring it to conan's attention, i'd like to see him do something funny with it)

I placed my pre-order a few minutes ago. Just doing my part to help out the franchise. Is it April, yet? (Checks calendar AGAIN.) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

FYI: A web site that does not advertise here (and which shall therefore remain nameless) is listing May 19th at the release date for the U.K. edition of the set. They give the RRP as 44.99 GBP.

Regards,

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back