• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

The Dresden Files

OT: Demonn, are you going to watch Constantine (TV series) when it's on NBC this Fall? Looks interesting, similar in flavor/genre to The Dresden Files, and should be a good companion show for Grimm.

I don't know, I saw a preview for it while I was trying to watch something on YouTube and my first thought was... "I don't know who that actor is." I've never seen the guy in anything so I wasn't as interested as I probably should have been. I might check it out though.

Maybe The Dresden Files would've been better off on NBC.

I think they just did a horrible job with it... I just watched Bitten (another book turned syfy/tv show) on Netflix & I thought it was done very well. I haven't read the books but I found very little to complain about.

Watch, now syfy won't pick it up for a second season.

So I started watching Dominion on SyFy (first time I've watched anything on there in a LONG time)... watch they'll cancel it.

I'm watching Haven on DVD via Netflix. Currently on Season 2 Disc 4 (which must be all extras.).

I'm watching Haven on DVD via Netflix. Currently on Season 2 Disc 4 (which must be all extras.).
I started watching Haven on Instant but then gave up on it at the end of whatever season the cops were gonna hook up but then the chick got kidnapped or went missing.

I started watching Haven on Instant but then gave up on it at the end of whatever season the cops were gonna hook up but then the chick got kidnapped or went missing.

That's at the end of Season 2, where I am now. Part of why I like it is that Maine~Nova Scotia is one of my favorite areas, picturesque, great seafood, etc.. I like the show and the characters.

I like the far northeast, New Hampshire, too. :D

Demonn,

I just got The Dresden Files graphic novels "War Cry" #1, #2 and #4, and pre-ordered #5 (all Kindle)

IS THERE A #3 ??? I didn't see it on Amazon.

I would think there should be a three... it comes between two and four. :p I've never even looked at any of the graphic novels though so I don't know.

It turns out that the Dresden Files graphic novel "War Cry" is in 6 parts, and is coming out in hardback in December. #1, #2, and #4 are available in Kindle form, with #5 available for pre-order in Kindle form. I asked Amazon why #3 isn't available on Kindle but is available in softback, in an email. Should know in a couple days.

I thought that #3 was just filed wrong. If I'd known that #3 was missing in Kindle form, I'd just have ordered the hardback.

Amazon's reply:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.com Kindle Support and providing us with an opportunity to assist you.

I understand your concern about the book, " Jim Butcher Dresden Files War Cry #3."

I've checked our website and verified that the book, " Jim Butcher Dresden Files War Cry #3 " isn't currently available for Kindle.

To help you with this issue, I've contacted the publisher directly letting them know that you are interested in a digital version of this printed book not yet available in the Kindle Store.

Amazon truly cares about its customers and we'll continue to work with publishers directly and ask that they make their content available for Kindle.

However to make sure that your comments are heard by the right people in the organization, I've also personally forwarded your comments, to the concerned department, so that they can take notice of it, take them into consideration as we plan for future improvements.

We are always striving to provide the best possible service to all of our customers, both in the United States and abroad, and we appreciate your feedback. It is important for us to know how customers react to all aspects of shopping at Amazon.com.

We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thanks for using Kindle.

We are now waiting on Book #16, Peace Talks... for those of you not reading the series you have plenty of time to catch up. READ THE BOOKS... please. :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back