• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

WHV (UK) have done something right ... at last

Hmm, is that why New Yorkers say 'axe' instead of 'ask'? They're perfecting the language? :devil: :LOL:

No, that's less than lovingly known as " ebonics " Besides, you have your Cockneys, right?

Not all New Yorkers say "axe" - this one doesn't. My dad - on the other hand - always went to the "terlit".
Anywat, I think your confusing accents with language and
grammar.

Does anyone happen to know who to contact for the Netherlands? Or should I just send a letter to WHV-UK?

Have already sent two emails to WHV-UK and they passed me through to the customer service (LOL) department of WHV-US. WHV-US has been ignoring me for the last two weeks.

You mean... I should like... contact them also? So that I could enjoy the commentary? I mean... They really sent you a new disc?!

I'll send them a letter tomorrow. As soon as I wake up. Seriously, if this is working... I'm gonna have a party

Hi im new here and i also have the problem with the Series 5 disc 5 missing scenes, ive put a letter in the post today explaining the problem and asking for a replacement ive also stuck the Barcode and serial number in the letter as i didnt feel safe sending the disc.

Hope it works.

Major_Smugs,

it's OK, you don't need to send the disk anyway - it isn't like it is a faulty disk which needs a straight replacement.

You shouldn't be kept waiting too long judging by RMcD's experience.

Welcome to the board BTW.

Cheers,

Has anyone non-UK had any luck here yet? I'm in Austria and have the German release .. wondering if the UK WB office would be willing to send me a disk anyways .. or would tell the German office to send me a disk. Just wondering if it would be a complete waste of a stamp and an envelope :D (poor me ;) )

SUCCESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My replacement arrived today, it came very fast as i only sent the letter Monday. As with the rest of you it came with a letter saying sorry etc and that a Replacement Disc 4 will also be sent as soon as its ready.

Nice one WHV for a change lol.

Has anyone non-UK had any luck here yet? I'm in Austria and have the German release .. wondering if the UK WB office would be willing to send me a disk anyways .. or would tell the German office to send me a disk.
Why do you want to arrange your exchange from the UK office? The exchange in Germany is running since a couple of months now! Just write an E-Mail to Babylon5Umtausch@aol.com with the subject "Spacecenter Babylon 5 - Staffel 5", and give them your address. You'll then get the new disc (5).

Thanks :D .. didn't *want* a British disk .. just .. well .. had NO idea whom to mail in Germany :D

Yesss! Got replacement discs today! :) (I'm in Germany, but I have UK release of season 5).

Yes, multiple discS because I also asked for replacement of "And the Sky Full of Stars" (I got my first 4 seasons in October'04, and did not know that I can replace bad episodes until March'05).

Now I'm happy (and they are going to send me replacement for disc 4 too).

By the way, I wrote them about all 3 problems in season 5 (missing intro to "Centauri Prime", missing Psi-corps intro and wrong aspect ratio somewhere else in this season). Now they are asking me back where was this aspect ration problem... I do not have time right know (deadline at work), so if anyone will tell me the disc number, episode name and exact time - it would be very helpful (and I will write back to WHV this week). May be we'll get even this fixed? :)

Back