• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: Two new B5LR.com interviews

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Two new B5LR.com interviews</font>
<font size="3">Enid-Raye Adams and Alex Zahara interviewed</font>

Be sure to read our exclusive interviews with the Minbari of Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers. We have one with Enid-Raye Adams who plays Firrel, and one with Alex Zahara who plays Dulann.

There's more to come this week at B5LR.com, so stay tuned and visit often.

Great interviews, Antony, and they both left me thinking what really nice people they are. It's only a few days now until the show is aired, but I wonder how long we'll have to wait until the other shoe drops.
shocked.gif
Will there be a Rangers series?
crazy.gif

I can hope, but I'm not going to guess.
crazy.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I second Jomar's compliment ... way to go Antony and keep them coming!

The only thing I would suggest is that you add these interviews to your "Featured" page along with your own review of the telemovie. I have seen quite a few people around here either trying to find it or appear to have no clue about it at all. The only way people will find your review is if they poke around in the news archives and it is not very intuitive where it would be. 'Tis a shame I tell ya!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us. --Dukhat

Great interviews I have been looking forward to these for some time.

I very much like how there personalities come out in the interview and how they were allot longer then I expected them to be
smile.gif

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

OK, I'll be the one to complain. You're really cutting into my free time here, Antony. This is the first week of classes for us, and I should probably be working.
wink.gif

Thanks for all the great interviews. How long did that one with Enid take? You have the longest interviews I've ever read, it's amazing!

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Great interviews, Antony.
cool.gif

Heh. I have a feeling that maybe, just maybe, Firell and Dulann in this Rangers movie would almost make me like the Minbari.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Enie's took about 40 mins (to do, not to type).

It will be on the features page, it's just my cable modem went ga gag after posting them. My review, I'll add that too, good point.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

What I like most about them is that they're not the cookie-cutter interviews we've been getting in magazines and the official site.

You must have asked all the right questions!
smile.gif

Good job, Antony.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Thanks Channe. And you don't know how hard it is, to provide some variety. And in some ways there's not variety, they're similar in what's being said. They're very much all encompassing. Who they are, what they've done, what they think of B5LR. If a series goes ahead, the introductory stuff has been said, and you can move on to more specifics etc.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

I hope for Enie's sake that Rangers will be a series. It sounds like she's worked on some horrible sets in the past.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

Back