• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

CANCELLED TV SHOWS YOU WANT TO SEE COME BACK

KoshN

Super Moderator
CANCELLED TV SHOWS YOU WANT TO SEE COME BACK

See my post at...
http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard/browse.cgi/1/5/1957/1439819/5
...if you have trouble figuring out how to vote.

Let's see if we can give Crusade (and Brimstone) a better showing.
smile.gif

Have fun.

1. Go to the link.
2. Click on the selection dot to the right of your choice.
If you leave comments (not a requirement) be sure to
mention your selection (e.g. the show title).
3. Click on the "Vote" button.
4. Click on "lookie here" to see the results thus far.

KoshN

I can't find the link to vote in step 1.
confused.gif

Eclipse, click on the blue "Cancelled TV Shows.......". Click on the show you like the most (Hint: its the list on the left.) Scroll to the bottom of the list where it says "Vote."
grin.gif
BTW: you can only vote for one show. I saw three that I wanted back.

That's a long list of good scifi shows... I wanted to vote for 4 or five of them, but couldn't.
frown.gif

BTW: you can only vote for one show. I saw three that I wanted back.

Actually, you can vote for more than one show. You just can't do more than one show at a time. I voted for "Crusade," and then went back in to the voting html page (e.g. the first line of my initial post in this thread), added "Brimstone" and voted for it, too. It worked.
wink.gif

You shouldn't vote for the same show more than once (which would be cheating). It looks like the 'Scapers might have cheated though.
frown.gif

Which is why sites like that, which dont have cheating measures in place in their polls, can never be taken considerably. The show that has the fan base containing the most people with too much time on their hands will win every time.

It looks like the 'Scapers might have cheated though.

Maybe, but maybe not. Or, maybe "not much", anyway. When I looked Farscape had 600 and something votes. Unless that poll had only been up for a matter of hours, I doubt there was more than one or two Scapers in ultra-vote mode.

You have to remember that the Scapers are still in pretty much full mobilization mode. Witness the recent Variety cover ad and USA Today ad, all payed for by pooled contributions of Scapers.

You mean to tell me that Farscape fans got together and put money towards USA Today ads and such to help bring the show back?

Jesus, its a TV SHOW. Its for ENTERTAINMENT ONLY. SHOWS GET CANCELLED ALL THE TIME. If they put that much effort into their lives maybe they would get laid once in a while.

LOL, 3 people actuallt voted for "Wormhole X - Treme"
laugh.gif

The last time I checked, (spoiler ahead)

That was the 100 anniversary episode of SG1, and featured most of the production cast&crew in it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Did anybody voted again after the first vote?Because Crusade dropped from 2nd spot to 4th,I like Invisible man,but I can't stand to see it on top of Crusade,keep voting guys!!!!I want Crusade to be 2nd!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back