• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Help in locating original TNT Crusade trailers

Eclipse

Hi

I am looking for more of the original Crusade trailers that were at the very end of each Crusade episode, that appeared only when they were originally shown for the very first time on TNT.

I do not care how poor the video is, so long as the audio is fairly good.

I have re-created 4 of the original trailers and am looking for the rest. Unfortunately, I only saved 4 of the original episodes on tape. :mad:

Anyone's help in finding any of the other original TNT promos would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Here are the 4 promos which I have re-created:

The Long Road

The Well Of Forever

Appearances And Other Deceits

Racing The Night

I saved all of the original TNT airings on VHS Hi-Grade in SP. Want me to throw the trailers on a DVD-R for you in say XP? The alternative is to send you the seven original T-120s.

Wow, thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!

I only need the trailers. They could be copied to VHS or placed on a DVD-R, if they are in a format for which I have a codec.
My address has not changed. If you no longer have it, I can send it in an email.

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only need the trailers. They could be copied to VHS or placed on a DVD-R, if they are in a format for which I have a codec.

They'll be on DVD-R finalized to DVD-Video. Doing this with an A/V system, not a PC.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back