• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Props and memorabilia for sale or trade...

Lyra

Ok, I have been so lucky to have met Jerry and got one of his belts from B5. Though it was a long time ago the quality is still pretty darn good...

So, I am asking everyone out there who has a belt buckle or real B5 pin for sale (perhaps they have two, need the money and can sell the other) let me know... Or let us know...

Over the years I have gathered a ton of real props not lame reproductions however good they may be. I have sold some of them, but I still have some left...

Like I have Troys or Marinas, ST NG communicator from Season 2. I also have Ben Siskos and Rikers communicators, but I am not selling those... However one thing needs to be noted. Most communicators were given to the crew as a back up should they loose one from their cloths etc. But mostly they were all wearing each others badges... But, the reason why In know they are from those people is cause I got them off their cloths, in the prop department... 8)

I am looking for a real B5 Pin or Ranger Pin... Heck even a good Psi Core pin would do...

So let's see what you real B5 fan have!!!

:D

No way am I selling it, but I have a real Ranger pin. That is, the official fan club one, not one of the cheap copies.

I also have Jason Carter's fourth season parking permit, which he sold at a convention.

I have an actual psi-corp prop pin and a PPG (not one of the ones used by the main cast... one of the ones for the masses) both from S4... however, I'm not getting rid of them. ;-)

Hang on to your stuff or you'll regret it someday... that's always been my advice. You can make more money, you can't make more B5 props used during the original run. ;-)

Regards,

-Tim

Hi guys

Yeah I know, I know, I just got my hands on a real PSI badge, from one a friend of mine, she wore it during one of the last times you see those on B5. It was by accident that she never took it off her cloths. I kida don't buy that but what do I care she sold it to me for 40 bucks!

I totally understand you, I wouldn't sell my stuff from B5, or any other series if I loved them. I mean, yeah sure they will be worth a bundle one day. But truth be told, I probably wouldn't sell it...

I have a real used prop, (a close up of Obi Wans saber from EP1), also I have some star trek stuff. And I just got my hands on a Pulse Gun from Farscape!!!! I love that show... So, no way am I gonna sell those, only those I have two off... Like the wrist com. from B5. I have a prototype version, and one used on the show... I even got one that was made out of soft rubber, looks like metal though... Cool stuff...

But I had to ask, you never know if there is some one out there who needs the money and will sell that one thing we all have been looking for...

:p

Have fun and take care...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back