• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

All B5 Fans Should Have This On Their Fridge

you sort of have ... (it is easy for a camel to pass through an eye thread) im not preventing you from having any discussion . discuss what you like

/forums/images/icons/confused.gif
I am the one who started that thread about it being easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle... /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

I did this expressly so that I COULD read what people had to say about it.

/forums/images/icons/confused.gif I just don't get you. If you read a thread that asks for religious opinions, don't you expect that maybe, just perhaps, someone will mention one? /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
If you read a thread that asks for religious opinions, don't you expect that maybe, just perhaps, someone will mention one?

[/quote]

Hey, you there...

Stop being so "mathy" and logical... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Ro

Stop being so "mathy" and logical...

[/quote]

Heaven forbid. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

hmmm....is it just me or is hyp useing sarcasm?

[/quote]

My goodness...

I think you are right. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

So, I'm living proof that a human being CAN LEARN. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Jeez, channe. See what you started?

Bet you never imagined all this over a magnet! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

(By coincidence, my wife has the same prayer on our fridge...)

Good thing you didn't post "Thou shalt not kill" or some other equally offensive biblical verse... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back