• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Question 4 those who've seen the movie

Cern

Regular
Question 4 those who\'ve seen the movie

whats the music like? i was listening to some of the stuff from the B5 flight sim (
frown.gif
) and thought it would sound good in the show.

are there any bits that sounded familiar, from the original show?

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

Re: Question 4 those who\'ve seen the movie

in case anyone didn't know, the music from the game is here...

http://www.musicofb5.com/featured.htm

------------------

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

I'm not saying.
smile.gif
Sometimes it's very Franke, at other times it's not. I'm glad I got to hear it in stereo on another player, sounded so much better then.

But the end has a bit which will give a kick to B5 fans.
smile.gif

------------------
My candle burns at both its ends,
It will not last the night.
But oh my foes, and oh my friends,
It makes a lovely light.

sweet...

------------------

If you're talking about the end Channe, yes. There'll be something that everyone recognizes.

------------------
My candle burns at both its ends,
It will not last the night.
But oh my foes, and oh my friends,
It makes a lovely light.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back