• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Melissa Gilbert on NCIS?

KoshFan

Regular
I was watching an episode of NCIS last night, and it suddenly dawned on me that the crazy blonde at the end of the episode looked and sounded a lot like Melissa Gilbert. But I missed the credits so I have no idea. Having "seen" Bruce Boxleitner in movies he wasn't in, I doubt my own eyes, but if anyone else knows or was watching, could you confirm?

I was about to post the same thing on Melissa I also looked at an official website of hers and I didn't see anything on NCIS .The only thing I saw coming up was a movie I think.

Here's the shows info.

Air Date: 11/16/04 (TUESDAY)
Time Slot: 8:00 PM-9:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Terminal Leave"

GIBBS AND HIS TEAM PROTECT AN IRAQI WAR VETERAN AFTER A BOMB IS PLANTED IN HER CAR, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, NOV. 16

Elizabeth Peña ("Tortilla Soup") Guest Stars

"Terminal Leave" -- The NCIS team protects an Iraqi War veteran who is the target of terrorist threats, on NCIS, Tuesday, Nov. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Roger Director directed the episode from a script by Jeff Woolnough.

Elizabeth Peña ("Tortilla Soup") guest stars.

Gibbs observes the strained relations among family members as the team tries to convince a tough and unyielding FBI agent, Lina Reyes (guest star Elizabeth Pena), to let them participate in the investigation. Just when the NCIS team thinks they have identified the bomber, another attempt is made on the pilot's life and it's clear there's more to these attempts than terrorism.

NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs: Mark Harmon
NCIS Special Agent Caitlin Todd: Sasha Alexander
NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo: Michael Weatherly
Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard: David McCallum
Abby Sciuto: Pauley Perrette
NCIS Agent Timothy McGee: Sean Murray
Jimmy Palmer: Brian Dietzen
FBI Agent Lina Reyes: Elizabeth Pena
Lt. Cmdr. Micki Shields: Mary Page Keller
David Shields: Sean O'Bryan
Jennifer Shields: Amanda Fuller
Willy Shields: David Henrie
Sara Turcott: Alex Alexander
Greta Boyen: Rebecca Staab
Lyle Chamber: Jesse Head
Greg Boyen: Tim Ryan
Roland Alan Moore: Bobby Neely

Seeing BB in movies he wasn't in...hahaha,you are not alone.......I watched Terminal Leave and when you said MG was there I nearly fell off my chair coz I didn't see her...hehe

Kirstie Alley is the Fat Actress.
Melissa looked good..a bit older perhaps...but then aren't we all??

Then I was hallucinating. My bad.

Actually, it can be kind of fun!

But Melissa's not fat. She's perfect!

Ewww! On a scale from 1-10 I'd give Ms. Gilbert a 2.5. To me she has the most anoying voice and manerisms. Maybe I never got over the whole Little House On The Prarie thing but every time I see her my stomach turns a bit.

But Melissa's not fat. She's perfect!

Ewww! On a scale from 1-10 I'd give Ms. Gilbert a 2.5. To me she has the most anoying voice and manerisms. Maybe I never got over the whole Little House On The Prarie thing but every time I see her my stomach turns a bit.

:confused:

Re. Melissa Gilbert, I'm much more in agreement with RW7427. As she was in Z'ha'dum, I'd rate her an 8 or 9 out of 10. Now, Beth Toussaint I'd rate a 2 out of 10.

No WAY! You're totally wrong. Beth is probably an 8, which is the highest a woman can score without me seeing her naked. I would have totally rather have her continue on in the role of Anna than Melissa.

Oh well. Diversity is our strength and you certainly have the right to express a wrong opinion.

If I remember correctly she played a holographic scientist in ST-TNG that Jordie fell in love with. EMINENTLY doable!

...or ... wait. I know she was in ST-TNG, but maybe it was as Talia's sister. Those were very different characters. I've only seen that series though once with repeats but now I'm having a hard time placing her.

No WAY! You're totally wrong. Beth is probably an 8, which is the highest a woman can score without me seeing her naked. I would have totally rather have her continue on in the role of Anna than Melissa.

Oh well. Diversity is our strength and you certainly have the right to express a wrong opinion.

If I remember correctly she played a holographic scientist in ST-TNG that Jordie fell in love with. EMINENTLY doable!

It's hard to wrap my brain around that one. :eek: Totally wrong? Beth an 8? Rather have Beth continue as Anna instead of Melissa Gilbert? Argh! You're giving me an Excedrin headache. It's like you put 1/0 into a calculator and are getting "Error!" Stop that! You just have to be playing devil's advocate here. Yikes! :eek:

...or ... wait. I know she was in ST-TNG, but maybe it was as Talia's sister. Those were very different characters. I've only seen that series though once with repeats but now I'm having a hard time placing her.

Yes, Tasha's sister. Not the holographic scientist. Beth might look good to me only if I was really, REALLY drunk. The latter? ....not bad in a Julie Warner sort of way. :)

Galaxy's Child
Booby Trap

Dr. Leah Brahms (played by Susan Gibney)
Dr. Leah Brahms

Dr. Leah Brahms (at another site)

Yeah, Julie Warner is pretty hot. On that we can agree. Looks like you and I won't be fighting over any chicks though.

Yeah, Julie Warner is pretty hot. On that we can agree. Looks like you and I won't be fighting over any chicks though.

Speaking of chicks, somebody on rast just said of Rose McGowan and Shannen Doherty of "Charmed"...

"(Personally, I think I'd prefer Ms. McGowan's personalty in Ms. Doherty's body. But that's just me.)"

...and the following was my reply:

Gah!! Why put Ms. McGowan's personality in an inferior body? Way to go, if you want to wreck perfection (Ms. McGowan).

Just curious as to where you are on that one. :)

Hmmm, come to think of it, Ms. Doherty might be OK if she had a decent personality, instead of one that reminds me of the Far Side cartoon that was entitled something like "How Nature Indicates Danger, Hands Off."

Speaking of chicks, somebody on rast just said of Rose McGowan and Shannen Doherty of "Charmed"...

"(Personally, I think I'd prefer Ms. McGowan's personalty in Ms. Doherty's body. But that's just me.)"

Gah!! Why put Ms. McGowan's personality in an inferior body? Way to go, if you want to wreck perfection (Ms. McGowan).

Hmmm, come to think of it, Ms. Doherty might be OK if she had a decent personality, instead of one that reminds me of the Far Side cartoon that was entitled something like "How Nature Indicates Danger, Hands Off."

LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah, Rose is a hottie and I would not change a THING on her! Ms. Doherty OTOH, as hot as she is, needs her mouth taped shut. Wait. I mean, needs her vocal cords cut. (except in a way that would still allow her to breathe through her nose when her mouth was full).

LOL!!!!!!!

Yeah, Rose is a hottie and I would not change a THING on her! Ms. Doherty OTOH, as hot as she is, needs her mouth taped shut. Wait. I mean, needs her vocal cords cut. (except in a way that would still allow her to breathe through her nose when her mouth was full).

Whew! We're on the same page there. About Doherty, maybe she could just be "adjusted" in a "Total Recall" sort of way, instead of actual surgery. Still, on a hotness scale (1 to 10), I'd rate Rose a 10, and Shannen maybe a 5. Shannen without the bitchiness factor could probably go as high as a 7.

(except in a way that would still allow her to breathe through her nose when her mouth was full).

You don't need vocal cords to close the windpipe while eating, right? You're a doctor, right? :D And how dare you suggest such maltreatment, Dr. Mengele? :devil:

I actuallly think Holly Marie Combs is the "hottest" one in the buch. Rarrr. I haven't watched the show regularly, though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back