• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Merchandise - where can I find something?

B5Lady

Please help! I´m searching for B5 Merchandise! Who knows something? Where can I buy it? I´m looking for nearly everything, e.g. comics, clothes, models, magazines except books(I have all of them :D)
Thanks for your help!

Another vote for ebay. I went mental last year and went round buying up loads of B5 stuff (still have some of it on my credit card).

I only have the books and dvds myself, so I can't be much of a help :eek:

I saw tough that you're from/in Germany. Any idea when the third season will be released? (Living in Austria amazon.de is my source for the dvd box, and I hoping on getting it soon, but there's no sign of it yet there :rolleyes:)

Thanks for your help!
By the way is there someone who owns the official B5 magazines? And wants to sell them? ;)

To The_Hobbit:
Yes, there`s no sign on amazon.de! Yesterday I was searching the internet. On a British Web Site (unfortunately I forget the URL) I found a date for the British release: 11/10/2003. Therefore I guess I will be released a month or 2 later in Germany.

Thank you for the information! I was afraid it would take a while longer :(, but then, the box will probably be cheaper than in the states, or at least the other two were)

:)

By the way is there someone who owns the official B5 magazines? And wants to sell them? ;)

Check out e-bay. There's at least one of them up for sale at the moment

Back