• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Amazon shipping Season 3

gangster

Beyond the rim
Just received a post confirming Amazon shipped my order for B-5 Season 3 today. Anyone know when Season 4 will be released?

Don't know about S4; however, I also just received my e-mail saying S3 is shipping today. Can't wait to watch!!

Cerberus

They date for S3 came out just about a week to 10 days after the release of Season 2. So by the end of the month for sure we should know I would think...

Would make a nice Christmas present ;)

November would follow the pattern of the last 2 seasons release schedules...

:( Either way I won't be around when season 4 comes out. I'll be in the middle of basic training in freakin' San Antonio, Texas. I dislike Texas. I've had bad experiences there. Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait. :(

Oh, yeah! I too got an email yesterday saying that season 3 was in the mail. :D Can't wait!

I got mine today!!! :D I'll probably start watching it tomorrow since I don't have time today. I should still have just enough money for my tuition, if not, my mom promised to help me. :)

Grr, I am still waiting for my set to ship from Amazon Canada. Usually the ship early so it arrives by now but not this time. :(

I guess that is what I get for getting them so cheap. :D

I'm in the same boat as Lyta. Grrr... it's said "shipping soon" for the past 15 hours or so. I won't get it this week if it doesn't go out by midnight. Then I'll have little more than a week to watch the whole thing before I go back to school...

Come on Amazon.ca! ;)

Grr, I am still waiting for my set to ship from Amazon Canada. Usually the ship early so it arrives by now but not this time. :(

I guess that is what I get for getting them so cheap. :D

And so it goes.... I received my "shipped" notice late Sunday afternoon. Normal time is two to three days so should be here (pickup is in the shop so couldn't get to the PO today) or tomorrow at the latest.

Mine is here in my home town at UPS, it just isn't at my house. Man life sucks :(

But tomorrow is another day with the DVD's.
Man life is Great :D

Cerberus

Ooops I spoke too soon! I just got my notification that they have shipped so I should be getting them soon.

I am still mad that they didn't ship them early like they have in the past and I noticed that they lowered the price just after I pre-ordered them. Oh well, I complained and they gave me another gift cert for the difference. :D

Great. And watching B5 on DVD vs recorded VHS is like day and night, especially since I added Sony "Home Theater in a Box" Dolby Digital to my Sony DVD/VCR combo early in July so I now have surround sound. All I can say is, "Fantastic. :)

Doh. Mine's still "shipping soon." I cancelled and re-ordered yesterday when they lowered the price, so that might have something to do with it.

According to Amazon.ca, my set is still "shipping soon."

Which is why it surprised me so much when it arrived on my doorstep this morning! :)

"Whoo hoo!"

Inspired by your post, Lyta (actually, I was mildly horrified to hear about the price fall, and then I was inspired by the response you got from Amazon) I complained and they refunded my credit card the difference. *Yay* :)

Back