• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Whats the story with this cursed ship i keep hearin about?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Yo, all i wanna know is this new ship there gonna be using in B5LR. Any ideas on what it is? is it a WhiteStar? a Sharlin Warcruiser? plz get some more info plz. i love the B5 universes ships. there so much more interesting then those saucer shaped garbage cans in trek. get me some more information plz plz plz plz

PS: Only reason why i want the info is coz i do a lot of B5 modelling. and iam making a new web site devoted to B5 fan made meshes. i have already modelled ever ship from the major races.

Just get me some more info plz

Thx - SiGuard Out

------------------

Sry for this my bro used the system last He's Stukx. Iam SiGuard
smile.gif
just hadda clear that up

------------------

It's an old ship, about 20 years old. Clapped out, falling apart old.
smile.gif

------------------
station.jpg
<font size="-2" color="silver">"The Babylon Project was our last, best, hope for peace.
A self-contained world five miles long, located in neutral
territory. A place of commerce and diplomacy for a quarter
of a million humans and aliens. A shining beacon in space,
all alone in the night. It was the dawn of the third age of
mankind, the year the great war came upon us all. This is
the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is
2259: the name of the place is Babylon 5."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
I love chaos...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AntonyF:
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>And still able to kick the Defiant's ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!1!

dimes to dollars bet its a surviving shadowtech earthforce ship, like the ones we saw at the end of season 4 of b5.

im hoping it is, because ive been itching to see more of those things, they held out against an entire fleet of whitestars (imagine what earthforce could have done during the minbari war with those babies)

------------------
"if you cant say what you mean, you cant mean what you say"

"better to let a thousand guilty go free than to punish one innocent"

"the best way to find the REAL boss of any establishment is not to look for they person who signs the checks, but to look for the person who hires the lawyers."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back