• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Happy New Year -2002

Cyber-hello to everyone!

I just arrived back from my vacation in Tokyo, Japan...

Just wanted to stop by B5LR and wish everyone a very "HAPPY NEW YEAR -2002!"

Here's to an unbelievable 2002 for all of you!

Cheers!

Your friend,

-Warren T. Takeuchi-
laugh.gif
lol.gif
wink.gif
cool.gif

------------------

Thanks, and a very happy and fulfilling new year to you - and all the rest of the Rangers cast and crew - as well!

Let's hope that the year starts off with a go-ahead for the Rangers series!
smile.gif

It's been 2002 for a bit over an hour here... so far, it looks just like 2001.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

And a happy New Year back at you, Kitaro. Here's hoping it will be a year with the "Rangers" series beginning production very early.
laugh.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind
* Quote is from memory, please advise if incorrect/incomplete*

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Howdee, Kribu! Great minds think alike here...
cool.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

This is going to be a fabulous year
smile.gif
Have a great year everyone
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

I hope we get a Rangers series & no more of this terrorist-garbage. 9/11 was just too depressing & tragic. Here's to a better 2002.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

**RW wishes everyone a happy, prosperous, and blessed new year.**

Seeing the Ranger movie and then a new series would make me happy in 2002.
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

[This message has been edited by RW7427 (edited December 31, 2001).]

Hey, Deviot. Someone was asking about you in another thread. Are there fires threatening your area? Hope you are O.K.

------------------

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

A Happy New Year to the cast of Legend of the Rangers, and to all the members of this board.

May 2002 bring peace to the world.

Happy new year everyone.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Best wishes to everyone.
smile.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

To a better future. To all of us.

May Rangers get good ratings and a series. I can't stand Voyager much longer.

------------------
May the light of the Buddha, Dhamma and Sangha protect you.

May you all be well and happy, free from suffering, free from sickness.

*wanders in, finally, at 4:40 in the morning, after being at a party since (almost literally) 1 in the afternoon.*

Happy New Year, everyone. Don't do anything I wouldn't do and you'll all do fine!

Ehm... yes.

How was Tokyo, Warren?

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
Hey, Deviot. Someone was asking about you in another thread. Are there fires threatening your area? Hope you are O.K.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I didn't see that. But yes I am fine where I am, I am closer to the city.

Although I am close enough so the sky is all weird colors and there is lots of smoke in the street , and the air smells of smoke... But I am safe.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

That's good to hear, Deviot. Let's just hope the New Year is a really nice and boring one, with only a "Rangers" series to liven things up.

Isn’t there an old Chinese curse, something like “May you live in interesting times”? (“Interesting times” meaning floods and famine and invasion and war and such.)

May we all have a nice year in uninteresting times, then. Ideally, interesting lives within uninteresting times.

------------------

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Aye it is thanks for asking hypatia. And of coarse we all want a ranger series to liven things up(glad you didn't just say rangers tv movie
laugh.gif
)

And I know nothing about your chinese curse.. Actually allot of poeple have been talking about curse's latly. Or maybe I also imagined that .. woops I be gone mad

I do hope this be a great year though for all of us!

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Happy New Year to you too, and to everyone else here!

*sigh* January 2nd. Guess I have to go back to this thing called 'work'. It was a nice vacation while it lasted!

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Deviot, you are talking about the fires outside Sydney, correct? How are things going? Are the fires almost out? We had a bad fire close to where I work once. The wind was blowing very hard, & it was scary.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

yes Tammy we were talking about the fires outside Sydney. I beleive things have improved only because today was the first day in teh last week that I didn't wake up to the smell of smoke and the look of smoky yellow sky...

Clear today and no smoke ahhh
smile.gif

But yes from what I have heard there is improvment allot of fires are out but allot are still going. I actually saw a photo from some satalite and from space your could see allot of the State I live in on fire...

I havn't heard of any deaths and not many injuries mainly home's burn't down and bush gone(poor animals).

I havn't checked the news today but i assume there is still a fire ban around here.
What a way to start the year a heatwave and many fires...

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back