• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Technomages (possible spoilers)

D

**DONOTDELETE**

does anyone know anything more about the technomage Kane? i do not believe he was ever mentioned in the technomage trilogy. since his mission took place during the time of a possible Rangers series could we maybe see him show up in Rangers? i do not own the Centauri trilogy, i only read a friends copy. does anyone know more about Kane, i am intrigued...

------------------

There is a mention of him in the third technomage book

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> All he does is greet Galen-from the book "Good to see you" </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Well Kane could rock on up I assume and would like
smile.gif
We do not know what he is doing at that time period well not for certain but he is alive at least thus available to play with.

I would speculate that Kane is a Cloister stage Mage(whatever that is) and likly at the mage hiding spot.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> if Kane wes out and about circa 2263 saving Sheridans life and several mages were out 2266 eliminating shadow planet killers prior to A Call to Arms than perhaps this would imply that they were cast out, like Galen, since the Circle took a policy of non interferance and non interaction with the outside world. if they werent keen on Galen contacting Sheridan i doubt they would be involved in sending mages out to track down planet killers. Kane may have been sent away like Galen was. </font></td></tr></table>

does anyone know...

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> ...what the gateway was in A Call to Arms? it seemed to be some kind of jumpgate or stealth technology. was this directly linked to the planet killer or is this tech that the Drahk still have? was this the same gateway Vir encountered in the Centauri trilogy?</font></td></tr></table>

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Godkiller:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> if Kane wes out and about circa 2263 saving Sheridans life and several mages were out 2266 eliminating shadow planet killers prior to A Call to Arms than perhaps this would imply that they were cast out, like Galen, since the Circle took a policy of non interferance and non interaction with the outside world. if they werent keen on Galen contacting Sheridan i doubt they would be involved in sending mages out to track down planet killers. Kane may have been sent away like Galen was. </font></td></tr></table>

does anyone know...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

about technomage's

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> I don't think Galen was cast away I always thought he just said that as a cover for his true mission to find Shadow tech. Also about the circle's policy of non interferance I beleive that was only out of fear. I also have a feeling Fed could possibly change the circle for the better although it would be a slow process. I beleive the sent Kane, Finian and Gwyneth(forgot her proppername) out on a mission as they needed to learn somhow. They could have been sent out to throw more probes around the galaxy so they could better spy on the galaxy from tehre hiding place. They seem to greatly respect and admire Galen maybe once they were out there mission changed as they found out what the Drakh were up to eitehr via there own ways or Galen's.... I just do not see how they could become full mage's by hiding in there hiding place and that was one of the reasons why they left hidy hole. </font></td></tr></table>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> ...what the gateway was in A Call to Arms? it seemed to be some kind of jumpgate or stealth technology. was this directly linked to the planet killer or is this tech that the Drahk still have? was this the same gateway Vir encountered in the Centauri trilogy? </font></td></tr></table>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

spoiler reply with some info from a call to arms and from Centauri trilagy.

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> I do not remember any gateway in a call to arms unless do you mean the null feild?(I will assume you did). Ok the null feild that Sheridan and the excalibur went into in a call to arms was the same technology that surrounded the Shadows hudge base in the 2nd book of centauri trilagy. It wasn not however the same as the gate that was being excavated on the planet that all the drakh and Vir and mage's went through to find the hudge Shadow base. Anyway the null feild was used for stealth to hide things...as it doesn't turn up on navigation instruments etc. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I too think if we had gotten all of Crusade we would have found out that

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>Galen was on a mission to destroy outside Shadow tech. With a Earth apparently using Shadow tech and the cure being more than they bargained for(perhaps Shadow tech or based on such) Galen's mission would than coincide with the rest of the crew. I would not imagine that the new circle would be comfortable with the idea of others having access to technology on an equal level to theirs. They did not react well when the general population of mages realized they were not the most powerful race around, they certainly would not have faith that others could use it wisely, and other races having Shadow tech would be the biggest threat to their eventual re-entrance into the universe. </font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back