• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Private DVD Covers

I really like these - so much better than what we did get on the DVDs. Really fabulous art. Agreed though that the Chrysalis cover contains a huge spoiler! But it looks really good nevertheless. Think Soul Hunter is my favourite with the arrangement of the soul globes. I like that you add the first air date too – makes it feel more like an archive of episodes.

If I did have any constructive criticism, it's that the format of the two sets of head and shoulders might get a bit samey after a while.

Who would you put on the cover of The Gathering ??

I'd put Sinclair & Garibaldi on it... & Garibaldi had hair back then too!

I wondered about Laurel and Dr Kyle as we don't see them again but are they featured enough to justify having them on the cover.

I don't remember the doctor so I'd say no there... maybe Takashima though. Maybe her in a "command pose" with Vorlon ships about. For some reason I feel like that may have been the cover to my original copy of the Gathering though.

I don't remember what was on it since I got rid of it when the movie collection came out.

Do we pick the very different looking Delenn or have Sinclair and Kosh together I was going to have Vorlon ships around the station as the CGI feature but can't decide on the characters maybe the changeling or Lyta ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Decisions !

Minbari looked different/creepy in the pilot so I'd say no Minbari.

Didn't Sinclair and Kosh shake hands in the pilot? Maybe that could be on there.

I think if you're gonna put Lyta on it should just be Lyta.

Vorlon ships would be fine...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back