• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!

Welcome to the board! :)

B5 is indeed a fab sci fi-series , with a multitude of fascinating characters and a great story-arc , enjoy watching the seasons! :D

Myself I can`t wait for Season 2 on DVD soon!! :D :D

Yeah, whatever happened to the times when girls were obsessed with Bruce Boxleitner and Michael O´Hare instead of someone wearing makeup? :)

If Bruce Boxleitner & Michael O'Hare were as cool & sexy as G'Kar....

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

So much corruption... so little hope.. and yet I still fight on agaisnt the evil tide of the thought police.
*Puts G'kar next to matt damon on the placards*

Dammit these thought police are every.
*Puts on a leather jacket and stands looking moody and cool*

Re: NEW HERE, NEW TO B5, AND LUVIN\' IT SO FAR ^o^!!!!

WAHOOO!!! I'M BAAAAAACK ^o^!!! Me and some of my relatives went on another two day out of town trip and guess what...I MISSED TWO FULL B5 EPISODES!!! AAAAAEEERRRGH!!!! and the stupid thing is, my bro was left home, he knew i was a b5 fan, but he still didn't record them for me!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!! (let's see if i'll record his britney videos for him if he's out of town in my place :p).

anyway, thank you again for all da hospitality ^o^! aaah, i guess i'll just buy the dvds once they're out here in the philippines....too bad the only popular scifi thing down here is starwars and star trek x.x. can't wait to see all the seasons so i could join in on all the other discussions ^_^!

My Japanese is a bit rusty but those are ... interesting words to apply to G'Kar. More like something one would find in the NC-17 forum. Then again, I don't find him sexy like some people (Kribu) around here do.
oh come on ^_^...i think they're not that "mature" ;)...i wish i could tell you guys what they raelly mean, but i don't wanna sound like another obsessed fangirl. LOL x.x

Welcome to the board! You can check the episode order at:
www.midwinter.com/lurk -- that is the Lurker's Guide to Babylon 5. It is loaded with info about B5 and its episodes. Clicking on "The Episodes" will bring up an episode list, in the proper order. Clicking on the eps will bring up a synopsis, with plenty of spoilers, so be warned!
THANKS ^_^!!! heheh...actually, i think i've been there a couple of times already (that's why i already know who the heck are all going to die x.x). the production numbers are quite confusing since they sometimes show shtuff out mfo order, but i guess "lurker" is still one of the most reliable places for b5 info ^_^!

Welcome to the board! OMG, we`re getting yet another G`Kar obsessed fan! *runs and hides* Just joking guys! Although I don't find G'Kar terribly sexy, he definitely kicks ass! *looks out of hiding place* Is it safe to come out yet?
LOL...yeah, my bro and my cousins (who are currently going crazy over hayden aka anakin skywalker in ep2), all think i'm darn crazy for liking g'kar-kun x.x...heheh...at least i'm not the only one ^o^!!! (he's mine though =P. nyaaaaa!!!!)

Oooh! Should I perhaps move this to the NC-17 forum instead, so we could discuss G'Kar's good qualities properly?
believe me...ya don't wanna go there, babe :p...you should see how i talk about my other "fictional boyfriends" in the video game genre (Mmmm...roy campbell from metal gear solid *drooOooOolll*). you could evne say i corrupted an entire forum because of my obsessions O.O...scaryyyyy

Hi, Gabe E! I also like G'Kar (duh!). I even met Andreas at a convention once.

Since you like anime, have you ever seen Cowboy Bebop? I like Spike, too. G'Kar & Spike rule!

Tammy

PS--I work with a lot of people from the Philippines. Filipinos are nice people.
JET RUUUULLLEEEZ!!! and ein too #^_^# (cute ein!!).yeap, me is an anime freak ^o^!!! OOoohhh...B5 ANIME ^o^!! I LIKEY ^_^!!! AAAAAAH!!! so lucky to have met andreas-san ^_^!!! heheh...to be frank though, i HATED him in the fugitive since he played as the one armed guy so i was surprised when i found out he was g'kar O.O...i was like what fark? o_O...the gods must be playing around with me.

as for being filipino, magandang gabi po sa inyong lahat ^_^. sana po ay nasisiyahan kayo sa pagpopost sa forum na ito ^_^! (and no...that ain't nc-17 material :p)

Myself I can`t wait for Season 2 on DVD soon!!
just imagine how long it's going to be for me before i get my hands on THAT O.O! i can't even get my hands on season 1 *cries* :*(

Yeah, whatever happened to the times when girls were obsessed with Bruce Boxleitner and Michael O´Hare instead of someone wearing makeup?
heheh...i personally prefer o'hare over boxleitner :p. lol. (aaah...ya gotta love that one scene in the blooperse video with sakai and sinclair O.O). is it just me or does JERRY DOYLE LOOK LKIKE BRUCE WILLIS? O.O!!!

So much corruption... so little hope.. and yet I still fight on agaisnt the evil tide of the thought police.
*Puts G'kar next to matt damon on the placards*

Dammit these thought police are every.
*Puts on a leather jacket and stands looking moody and cool*
LOL!!! it's still so funny i don't go crazy over andreas. i probably got traumatized when i watched the fugitive with him in it. lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back