• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Claudia Con UK - Claudia Christian (Susan Ivanova) - August 13/14, 2011

Wynderkind

Hey guys - I see there are quite a few Babylon 5 fans here.
Please forgive a little promo, but it's on behalf of Claudia Christian (Susan Ivanova on Babylon 5)
Claudia is holding her own convention in the United Kingdom on August 13 & 14, 2011. There will be loads of special guests and events just for the fans. The website is here: http://www.claudiaconuk.com/index.htm
If you or anyone you know is interested, please sign up! The deadline to purchase tickets is June 1st!

Last edited:
Claudia Con? You have got to be freaking kidding me. I guess your post is two days early.

ps. That takes stones; who knew Claudia had 'em.

Last edited:
I enjoyed Claudia Con UK but some of the guest stars were upset about the shortage of fans.

What started out as a Babylon 5 convention turned into a Star Wars behind the mask convention with a get together for the StarHyke actors. The small number of tickets sold meant that Claudia could not afford to fly in US actors.

The actors and set crew members gave 1 hour question and answer sessions in the hotel's theatre - very enjoyable. Unfortunately the signature collection room was frequent empty of fans.

I enjoyed Claudia Con UK but some of the guest stars were upset about the shortage of fans.

Which guest stars were there?

What started out as a Babylon 5 convention turned into a Star Wars behind the mask convention with a get together for the StarHyke actors. The small number of tickets sold meant that Claudia could not afford to fly in US actors.

The actors and set crew members gave 1 hour question and answer sessions in the hotel's theatre - very enjoyable. Unfortunately the signature collection room was frequent empty of fans.

Well, what did they expect for a series that was last aired in first run in 1998, and for which there's nothing new in the pipe?

It seems a bit egotistical to name a scifi convention after herself. It sounded like she wanted a different kind of convention, but maybe should have partnered with other celebs and used a more generic name. I used to be a fan of hers but some of the quotes I've seen attributed to her really turned me off.

Back