• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Pat Tallman making her own show

A_M_Swallow

Regular
I suspect the Patricia (Lyta) Tallman is preparing to make her own show. From her postings on her Facebook web site she is working on Webisodes of an original show.

That'd be great - she's one of my favourite characters - I presume she's to make the show as Lyta? That'd be awesome - I'd be one of it's biggest fans I think!:thumbsup:

My best episodes are the one's with Lyta in - she makes it somehow more worth watching, a little bit of "magic" added if you like.

Any news or idea when/where/what channel this new show is expected to be on?

Fi

That'd be great - she's one of my favourite characters - I presume she's to make the show as Lyta? That'd be awesome - I'd be one of it's biggest fans I think!:thumbsup:

My best episodes are the one's with Lyta in - she makes it somehow more worth watching, a little bit of "magic" added if you like.

Any news or idea when/where/what channel this new show is expected to be on?

Fi

Webisodes indicate a series on the internet, not on TV.

Not possible. WB owns B5 which includes Lyta Alexander.

Jan

I do not think Warner Brothers are behind the webisodes so Pat will not be playing Lyta. She is still inventing the show so currently there is not much more to know.

Soooooooo basically someone who was in something we all like is planning to do something that is unrelated to the show we all like at some time somewhere?

Sounds golden!

I think we are to assume he's just not much of a fan, himself, and so temporarily forgot the purpose of this forum.

Shame that WB still control the Lyta character and won't let her out, she'd have made a good spin-off series.

Did everybody else know that Pat was a stuntwoman from an early age, was the stunt double for Nana Visitor & other characters in DS9 on occasion and was still performing stunts (credited) up to 2006?

I just found this out to some amazement, she looked too delicate to be a stuntwoman to me! More power to her!

Shame that WB still control the Lyta character and won't let her out, she'd have made a good spin-off series.

Did everybody else know that Pat was a stuntwoman from an early age, was the stunt double for Nana Visitor & other characters in DS9 on occasion and was still performing stunts (credited) up to 2006?

I just found this out to some amazement, she looked too delicate to be a stuntwoman to me! More power to her!
Yea, I believe that's actually how she won alot of her early acting gigs, because she was such an estabished stunt woman, who could do her own stunts, so she was a twoferone.

Saw Tallman in a late-night rerun of Star Trek TNG last night named "Timescape." She was playing some time-flux alien posing as a Romulan. I knew she had done some Star Trek, but never really kept track of what specifically, so I wasn't expecting her, but I saw her, recognized her through the makeup, and said, "Hey!"

It is pretty cool when you see one of the B5 actors in something else, even if they do have on a lot of makeup or a mask or something like that. I'll do that and go, "Hey, that's Lyta!" or "Hey that's Ta'Lon" or "That dude played a Drazi on B5!" :LOL:

It is pretty cool when you see one of the B5 actors in something else, even if they do have on a lot of makeup or a mask or something like that. I'll do that and go, "Hey, that's Lyta!" or "Hey that's Ta'Lon" or "That dude played a Drazi on B5!" :LOL:

And let's not forget G'Kar played Tomalok

Didn't he play another alien in Enterprise? First Season I think... he was the Captain of another ship.

Pat Tallman is publishing a book of her Babylon 5 backstage photographs.

She and JMS are definitely working on a joint project but they are not saying what.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back