• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers review?

westtim

Beyond the rim
I believe there was supposed to be another "Ranger" review from AntonyF Did I miss this? In any event, I can't wait to see it myself.

Also, I have a request. For anyone going to see "The Lord of the Rings" in the NY or LA area please let us know how the Rangers trailer did i.e. what was the trailer and what was the audience reaction.

------------------

On the trailer note. Is the trailer being shown the same as the one that is already on the internet, or is it a totally new one? Lastly, is there a link to it somewhere?

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by westtim:
I believe there was supposed to be another "Ranger" review from AntonyF Did I miss this? In any event, I can't wait to see it myself.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No you have not missed Antony's review. It will come he is just a busy guy.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Yeah, he spends most of his time posting in NC-17.
laugh.gif

------------------
Do you dare to enter tygirwulf's Lair?

We are all the sum of our tears - too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much and the best of us is washed away. - G'Kar

Back