B5TV.COM. Babylon 5 forums Babylon 5 message for the fans from Claudia Christian Babylon 5
Old May 27th 20, 17:40   #1
Looney
Telepath

B5 Events

Okay so something is happening Saturday......

https://b5events.com/

And here is a little announcement blurb.

Egotastic FunTime

Is anyone buying tickets for this?

More importantly is this a new websit? Did they set this up thinking of future events? Has it been around and I just missed it?
Looney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th 20, 19:37   #2
Sinclair

Re: B5 Events

I've never heard of that website, but that doesn't mean anything. It sounds like it would be a good time. I don't think I'd do it as I wouldn't really know what to say or ask in the VIP part, although I'd love to talk to all three of them. Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious if anyone here ends up participating and what their thoughts are.
Old June 1st 20, 17:43   #3
Looney
Telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
I've never heard of that website, but that doesn't mean anything. It sounds like it would be a good time. I don't think I'd do it as I wouldn't really know what to say or ask in the VIP part, although I'd love to talk to all three of them. Thanks for sharing. I'd be curious if anyone here ends up participating and what their thoughts are.
SO AM I. Did anyone participate?

I completely forgot about it. I went to sleep late Friday night thinking about it and completely blanked on it all day Saturday.
Old June 3rd 20, 23:31   #4
Sinclair

It's not looking like anyone did.
Old June 4th 20, 00:38   #5
Jan
Psi Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
It's not looking like anyone did.
I did. But I wasn't feeling well so I've only seen the first hour so far. Will likely watch the replay over the weekend.
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th 20, 02:29   #6
Looney
Telepath

Jan, do you think they will make the event available to purchase? Meaning you obviously have access to see what they did so do you think they will offer that material to the public for a lower cost since there wouldn't be any live interaction available?
Old June 6th 20, 20:50   #7
Jan
Psi Cop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looney View Post
Jan, do you think they will make the event available to purchase? Meaning you obviously have access to see what they did so do you think they will offer that material to the public for a lower cost since there wouldn't be any live interaction available?
The replay is available but not at a disocunted price. In truth, this wasn't really interactive, though fans could send in questions before or during the sessions.
https://b5events.com/the-gathering-replay/
"You know, I used to think that life was terribly unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair? If all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe." ~~Marcus Cole
Old June 13th 20, 17:20   #8
Jan
Psi Cop

Next one will feature Bill Mumy and Peter Jurasik on June 27.

https://b5events.com/?fbclid=IwAR02y...hTZOQGIg0XXvAw
Old June 20th 20, 20:54   #9
Looney
Telepath

I signed up. Anyone else in?
Old June 22nd 20, 15:20   #10
Ubik
Commander

Tempted but it's a nope from me.