• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ISN News feeds at scifi

Cerberus

Regular
I just went over to SCIFI.com and noticed that they have ISN News feed of G'Kar and Kitaro. I made a suggestion to SCIFI that they run ISN News Feeds commercials to summarize the mission. SCIFI seems to be listening to the views/fans which is great. I would like to know what other kinds of ideas people sent SCIFI. Also, has anybody seen the "car wraps." I think scifi is doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,

Cerberus

------------------

drakh - Cerberus had a point. It did sound like they were being interviewed by a third party, reporters perhaps, and that they had been instructed to say nothing about the encounter.

However, I'm pretty sure that those spots might have been done during filming - the major clue being G'kar's makeup. Someone had to come in and do it... it would have been cheaper, much cheaper, to do it during shooting, when Katsulas is already walking around wearing latex, the artist is already being paid for doing it, etc...

But, Cerberus, it shows that you know what you're talking about.
wink.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

As for the car wraps, one of the posters in the moderated newsgroup was the Philadelphian victim, and she's keeping us all appraised - I think she said soon, sometime within the next two weeks. The date keeps on being pushed back, though.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

ISN news feeds? Don't you mean classified transmissions from the InterStellar Alliance?

------------------
"I know how you're feeling... You don't know whether to kiss me or kill me."
"I'm a black widow spider you idiot - I can do both." (hear it)
-- Silverbolt & Blackarachnia, "The Agenda, part 2", Beast Wars

drakh@spamcop.net

Back