• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dream Team

grin.gif

This partially restores my faith in humanity.

KoshN wrote: "0.4

This partially restores my faith in humanity. "

Mine too. Now if it sinks from there.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

the last time i saw dream team is when that french striker took a bribe to lose the cup match at the end of the series and it ended with a cliffhanger . I have not watched it since . Got pretty bored with the series since all the good characters have gone out off it .

Clarification probably in order: The DREAM TEAM I was referring to is the junk Scifi Channel replaced "John Edwards" (Also junk IMO) with and is running at 11 PM Eastern/10 PM central TZ.

.4 sounds pretty low to me. Isn't it lower than much of B5's repeats of repeats they had already shown twice before?

Is it high enough for sciffy to keep since it has, as you have pointed out, a very low overhead?

.4 sounds pretty low to me. Isn't it lower than much of B5's repeats of repeats they had already shown twice before?

.4 is pretty low, just not as low as .04, but I'm inclined to agree with Gangster when he said:

"Now if it sinks from there.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
"

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Wasn't B5 on it's 4th or 5th Sci-Fi run?

Sorry, i guess it was wishful thinking. Maybe .04 is where they are aspiring to be. Anyways, it is just great to see that Scifi knows how to create great shows and spend wisely.

Cerberus

SCENE: Record pr`s office , there sits a band and a executive . The band are playing their song from a tape machine and he does not like it . They say "and here is the best bit" and it freaks him out .
he then gives his input . This is what he says "Well having going over your material ,
YOU CAN`T SING
YOU CAN`T DANCE
YOU CANT WRITE
YOU WILL GO A LONG WAY ."

Wasn't that an old Kit Kat advert?

I watched about 30 seconds of this show tonight and it was juat awful. What do you like about it? Needless to say I just changed the station and went back to news.

Cerberus

I still haven't seen any of this horrid little show, but I got a good giggle after they announced that I could watch it at its new time... right after Crossing Over. Well, that sucks just as bad, but...... ah hell, they both suck. Although, I don't see what shifting them back and forth will do. Neither's worth watching.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back