• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Tracy Scoggins interview

Lyta

SciFiDimensions posted an interview with Tracy last month that I hadn't seen posed here (or anywhere) before and thought I would share:

http://www.scifidimensions.com/Feb03/tracyscoggins.htm

Here is a little teaser...

A true Southern woman, Tracy Scoggins is a contradiction: Intellectual and athletic, composed and forthright, refined and racy. She's refreshingly real and, for a woman who has spent some time in outer space (not to mention Hollywood), delightfully down to earth.

Tamara Holly: It's obvious what your fans get out of a convention such as this [Dragon*Con 2002]. Why do you come?

Tracy Scoggins: Sci-fi fans are so devoted and so courteous and so respectful, how could you not like it? And coming from Texas, I'm used to talking to everybody. When I first moved to New York, I was with Elite Modeling and John Casablancas came up to me one day, [in a quite convincing French accent], "Tracy, you talk to everyone, people are going to think you're a hooker!"

Back