• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Preventing us not americans from suicide

Chilli

High Treason Prevention Officer
Hello,
I am here in Europe where I will not have acsess to B5LR for months, if not years.

[snip - AF]

Please don't post any direct links here to avoid this thread from being closed or deletet and the makers of this site from getting into trouble
I don't really see this as really illegal because people in the US and Canada don't pay to watch them either, and, the quality of episodes on the computer is so poor that you will on the long time shurely not be satisfied and buy the ep or whatch it on tv. You do NOT cause any damagers to the TV series.

Thanks
smile.gif

------------------
Been there, done that

[This message has been edited by AntonyF (edited January 18, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
Actually, we do pay to watch it because it's on cable.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Same as here.
I pay for it when it airs here too and as far as I know the only European country where its on a non-cable channel is germany if they ever get to showing it. Cable, here in Austria, mainly is the normal German channels.

[This message has been edited by ChiLlBeserker (edited January 18, 2002).]

I have paytv via satelite but have no scifi channel so like the rest it will be some time before I see it.....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

ChiLlBeserker, I appreciate you at least taking steps not to bring URLs in to this thread. And I won't pretend I'm all against trading and downloading online, as I've done it myself. However, I still can't allow the board to be a way of trading or communicating such things, sorry. In the same way that I can't allow "please email me Crusade scripts". It may be off-board, but it was instigated here.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Latest posts

Members online

Back