• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rare Babylon 5 and SENSE8 items

I'd also definitely hit up respective Reddit groups too Jan. That definitely helped my eBay auctions get more views and traffic.

I shipped 13kg of script books yesterday to a very happy new owner in the UK.

Congraulations! I'm not on Reddit much (read: at all, really) but I'll look into it. Glad your books found a new home.

This one doesn't have the fan club logo so it's not definitely one of those. Having seen both, though, as far as I can tell it's identical to the fan club ones.

To the person who won the Station Pin. HOW DARE YOU!!!!! ..... Oh wait, I guess maybe I didn't tell people I was bidding on that and they better not outbid me. From now on everyone needs to tell me what they plan to buy and I will approve or disapprove. I am sick of losing out on B5 stuff I want!!!!! :scream:

:p :p :p :p

:guffaw::LOL::guffaw:

Just curious, how much did the pin go for in the end? (just for future reference as a price guide should one become available again in the future!)

I remember just losing out on an auction for an Agamemnon baseball cap – I was gutted about that!

Just curious, how much did the pin go for in the end? (just for future reference as a price guide should one become available again in the future!)

I remember just losing out on an auction for an Agamemnon baseball cap – I was gutted about that!

Not that I'm complaining, mind, but the pin went for a fair bit more than I'd expected - $123.51. The reason I was surprised is because, while as far as I can tell, they're identical, this one *wasn't* an Official Fan Club pin.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back