• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

For Fans of B5, Pat Tallman, and Romero's Knightriders (1981)

Looney

Regular
If you are a fan of Babylon 5, Pat Tallman, and/or George Romero's Knightriders (1981) I came across a little something you might like. There is an Etsy Seller who has been frequenting the various B5 EVENTS I have attended. This seller handmakes pins from their own artwork. There are a few varieties of Babylon 5 related pins and then character pins for different characters from George Romero's KNIGHTRIDERS (1981), Pat Tallman's on screen debut.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Kuuwehileipualani?ref=search_shop_redirect

They are cute pins that seem pretty well made; I just received my first shipment. The customer service was outstanding and I highly recommend picking some up if you are interested in some handcrafted novelty items. Or I'm sure it would be appreciated if you just spread the word. That is what I promised to do after I got mine. :thumbsup:

I'd love to see what she could do with some Babylon 5 Character pins. If you want to see why look at her MORGAN (Tom Savini) pin in the KNIGHTRIDERS (1981) selections. :LOL::guffaw::guffaw::LOL:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back