• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

2258: A Babylon 5 Event

Galahad

Regular
Back before the UK's first lockdown kicked in this year, I managed to attend a dedicated B5 covention in Telford, UK. Just wondered if I had any near misses with any of you guys there, as despite our niche audience... it was well attended with people from several different countries, not just Blighty.

Cast members in attendance were Mira Furlan, Pat Tallman, Jason Carter, Tracy Scoggins and Maggie Egan. Peter Juraskik was originally going to be there, but had to stay home on health gtounds... so we had to settle for a video link. Have to say it was a real hoot and I made a couple of new frineds.

90651118_10156483047071618_7201457311146049536_n.jpg

Thanks for posting the photo. Always nice to see new photos of the B5 cast (even though it makes me feel old!)

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!

I think about conventions I could have attended and didn't over the past few years and kick myself because I feel it will be a long time before I ever get the chance again. :rolleyes:

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!

I think about conventions I could have attended and didn't over the past few years and kick myself because I feel it will be a long time before I ever get the chance again. :rolleyes:

Depending on how the vaccines turn out next year, there's a sequel event scheduled for July 2021).

Depending on how the vaccines turn out next year, there's a sequel event scheduled for July 2021).

That's good to hear – I almost went to this, but I was a bit skint at the time, a bit buried under with work, and the pandemic was just getting going so I decided to play it safe and stay at home. I'd definitely be interested in attending in July if things are safer – will it be held in Telford again?

Yeah, I believe so... and it is a joint can with BSG. It was originally scheduled for earlier in the year but they wisely decided to defer. They had already got some guests booked at the time. They were negotiating to Edward James Olmos on the Sunday of the event and relayed his words from their phone call: "If we can make the the dates work then frak yeah! The Old Man will be there."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back