• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

doctor who on sci fi

After watching the ww2 episodes the first time (excellent incidentally, best of series) I went to the supermarket to buy dinner. Some little kid stood right behind me and managed to scare me shitless by saying 'mummy' in a certain tone of voice.

Yesterday they showed the episode the "Long Game". On my feed of Sci-Fi, at least, an interesting little mistake was made during the commercials.

Most of you probably don't see the previews, since you skip the commercials, but about 17 minutes into the episode they ran a preview of Dr. Who.

The trouble is: the preview was for the episode we were already watching. :LOL:

As far as season 1 goes, I am quite pleased with it. I'm an old Dr. Who fan, though. :)

Yesterday they showed the episode the "Long Game". On my feed of Sci-Fi, at least, an interesting little mistake was made during the commercials.

Most of you probably don't see the previews, since you skip the commercials, but about 17 minutes into the episode they ran a preview of Dr. Who.

The trouble is: the preview was for the episode we were already watching. :LOL:

As far as season 1 goes, I am quite pleased with it. I'm an old Dr. Who fan, though. :)

Hyp, if you mean Friday night, that's because they replay it later after the repeat of SG: Atlantis, and the replay of the SG1, that was on before Dr. Who (Somewhere around midnite or 1am.

So they show you a clip that you've just seen within the last like 10 minutes to advertise that they are reshowing the episode later that night?

:confused:

O.K. I'll buy it. :LOL: ;)

It just seemed quite odd to me. Later we got a preview of next week's episode, so I thought it was a mistake.

Thanks for the explanation. :)

Interesting timing that they showed the second of that two-part episode right before our Mother's Day. :LOL:

Happy Mother's Day to you mothers out there in the USA. :cool:

Just watched the latest episode,another double header with another old enemy.Well worth watching :D

Hi Crazyhorse, were you posting from the UK or USA? They are showing different seasons.

If it was the UK the Cybermen were marching again. I liked the return of the airships.

p.s. Spelling corrected

Yea, the US had an old enemy, but, it was an enemy from Season 1 of Christopher Eccelstone (The Farting villians from the Slitheen family)

Just watched the latest episode,another double header with another old enemy.Well worth watching :D

Hi Crazyhorse, were you posting from the UK or USA? They are showing different seasons.

If it was the UK the Cybermen were marching again. I liked the return of the airships.

p.s. Selling corrected
Was watching on the BBC in Holland,part 2 of the cybermen story.Wasn't gold supposed to kill them in the old days :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back