• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Season 4 DVDs for R1 in January?

Kribu

Administrator
This was posted at the TV Shows on TV site today:

This just available from Warner Brothers! Babylon 5 - The Complete Fourth Season: "No Surrender, No Retreat" is scheduled to hit the shelves in January!

The future begins - or ends - here and now. Here is the huge space station Babylon 5. Now is the fateful year 2261. Commander John Sheridan has already declared the station free, breaking the ties between it and Earth Alliance. It was perhaps only a matter of time before he would have to fight to remain free. That time has come in this complete 22-episode fourth-season adventure presented on 6 discs and featuring an exciting array of Exclusive Extras.

Street Date: Jan. 6, 2004

MSRP: $99.98

Discs: 6

Widescreen [16:9 Transfer]

Sound Quality:
Dolby Surround 5.1 - English

Subtitles:
English, French, Spanish

Closed Captioned for the hearing impaired

That's 109 days.

This looks more like a hoax than S3 did.

::grumbles::

-SG

The news has gotten even better since they originally posted the date and the cover pic:

UPDATE: We have just gotten in the following list of supplements that will be on this set!

* Introduction to Babylon 5 - Season 4 by series creator J. Michael Straczynski
* 2 commentaries by series creator J. Michael Straczynski, one including director Mike Vejar
* Commentary by cast members Bruce Boxleitner, Jerry Doyle, Peter Jurasik and Patricia Tallman
* "Celestial Sounds" featurette about series composer Christopher Franke and the making of the series music
* "No Surrender, No Retreat" DVD Suite, original music composed exclusively for the DVD
* "The Universe of Babylon 5"
* Personnel Files and Data Files
* Gag Reel
* Episode Previews

:D :D :D

Joe

* "Celestial Sounds" featurette about series composer Christopher Franke and the making of the series music
* "No Surrender, No Retreat" DVD Suite, original music composed exclusively for the DVD

Yes! :cool: :cool: :LOL:

Peter Jurasik!
Patricia Tallman!

That's awesome! :D

"No Surrender, No Retreat" DVD Suite, original music composed exclusively for the DVD

Is this what JMS was referring to awhile ago (about Christopher Franke re-scoring an episode or two with non-stop music)? I sure hope so!

I have also uploaded it to my site in case anyone has any problems viewing it:

b5-boxed-s4-lg.jpg

The news has gotten even better since they originally posted the date and the cover pic:

* Commentary by cast members Bruce Boxleitner, Jerry Doyle, Peter Jurasik and Patricia Tallman

:D :D :D

Joe
Joe,

Be honest here. The news has gotten better because Pat Tallman is going to be int he commentaries, isn't it? :p

If Boxleitner, Doyle, Jurasik, and Tallman are all going to be doing commentary for the *same* episode, that narrows down the possibilities for which episode it could be, as I imagine they'd do it for an episode that they all appear in.

The only S4 episodes that all four of them appear in are:

The Summoning
Falling Toward Apotheosis
Epiphanies
Between the Darkness and the Light

(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

My guess is that it'll be "Falling Toward Apotheosis". It's the only one in which all four of them have substantial parts. "Epiphanies" is probably second most likely, but not as big a part for Londo.

Also, Mike Vejar's episodes are:

Rumors, Bargains, and Lies
No Surrender, No Retreat
The Face of the Enemy

I bet his commentary will either be for NSNR or TFotE. Hoping for TFotE.

Ooh maaaaaan!!!!!

I knew they would pull this Dren on us!!!! I wrote Pat, asking her if she would do the Audio Commentarie, she said yes, so that part of it is real...

I still can't believe it, I mean they are not the company that does the most in the business...

Pull out your thumbs from your asses gents!!! We have a business to run here!!

I WANT MY FARSACPE!! Woops I meant Babylon 5 Season 4!!!!!

:mad:

I think it's kind of clever that Garibaldi is the only one looking away, considering his role in the fourth season.
Good point out. I didn't notice that or think of it that way.

My guess is about commentaries:
JMS alone: Into the Fire, that should be :)
JMS + Vejar: "No Surrender, No Retreat" but I agree "The Face of the Enemy" will also be great choise.
Crew: Falling Toward Apotheosis - great episode.
The Summoning and Epiphanies are not so good. In "Between the Darkness and the Light" is not much part for Londo.

Yeah he is, but what about G´Kar? He is too... :rolleyes:
Looks to me like G'Kar is looking directly at you, its just a different type of glance. But his eyes are straight ahead...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back