• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

A Short B5 Fanfiction Script Written By Me

Truth_Seeker

Regular
I had an idea for a short B5 script so I decided to write it down and share it just for fun.It's called "Memories And Secrets" and it takes place in the first season of B5.It's really short and it could possibly be the A story of an episode.I know I'm not much of a writer so I accept every form of criticism (I have a feeling that you will give me a really hard time about that;)).I'm not a native speaker so I apologize for any possible grammar mistakes.The file is in txt format because of the upload requrements so you need to copy the text and make it into a Word file.I hope you like my stupid story.:)

Attachments

• Memories And Secrets.txt
    16.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The file is in txt format because of the upload requrements so you need to copy the text and make it into a Word file.

Why can't they just read it as a text file? I'm a Mac user, and whenever I get a Word file, I open it in a text editor... Don't most text editors have RTF capacity, so your Word formatting will be preserved?

Okay, now I've had a chance to read it. I ignored the grammatical errors that seem to have been made because you're not a native English speaker. Even leaving that aside, I have three major problems with the story:

1) Too many of the situations seem like exact pieces from the show lifted and put into this new format (Delenn held hostage, an unknown early race badly treated by one of our major races, etc.).

2) You seem to be writing a later-season G'Kar into a first season story. The things he talks about already having put behind him are still very much a part of his character in first season.

3) How can the Mora be allowed to leave the station with absolutely no repercussions for the Minbari they killed?

But as fanfic goes, I thought it was great that it didn't have any sex scenes between unlikely partners! ;-)

Amy

Last edited:
Good Questions AnlaShokGrey!

2) You seem to be writing a later-season G'Kar into a first season story. The things he talks about already having put behind him are still very much a part of his character in first season.

I know that G'Kar wasn't enlightened by Kosh in Season 1 but I assume that he had the "priest" nature hidden somewhere deep inside of him even before "Dust To Dust". He started to doubt if hatred will bring any good to his people and he didn't want any other race to become as obsessed with its enemies as the Narn did.

There is also a more pragmatic explanation of G'Kar's behaviour.By helping Delenn he wins a powerful ally.

3) How can the Mora be allowed to leave the station with absolutely no repercussions for the Minbari they killed?

Good point.I've written it for two days and it seems that I was in a such a hurry to finish it that I forgot to mention that the Minbari were so ashamed of themselves that the victum's clan didn't charge the visitors with murder and they didn't want B5 to interfere any further.

But as fanfic goes, I thought it was great that it didn't have any sex scenes between unlikely partners! ;-)

I wouldn't dream of it.The "Crusade" sex scenes were dull enought.;)

Last edited:
Back