• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New meber says hi and needs your help

palmbeach

Hi,

I have joined the forum today after recently buying the complete B5 boxset on DvD (after loving the series in my youth).

My cry for help to you all is can anyone tell me how i should watch the boxset to get all episodes and films in the correct order? The boxset cotains all series/films and crusade series

once again hello and any help would be appreciated.

Palmbeach

Hi,

I have joined the forum today after recently buying the complete B5 boxset on DvD (after loving the series in my youth).

My cry for help to you all is can anyone tell me how i should watch the boxset to get all episodes and films in the correct order? The boxset cotains all series/films and crusade series

once again hello and any help would be appreciated.

Palmbeach

Lurker's guide has a list that inserts the movies in their proper chronological order, and puts Crusade in the order JMS feels is the most correct (Obviously Crusade can never be in an absolute correct order, as there was so much monkeying around with it, you always end up with something conflicting. This Crusade list, I believe doesn't worry about the Uniforms changing back and forth, but, most everything else flows properly (Aside from Lochley and Gideon meeeting twice for the first time, which is unavoidable). It also puts the TNT required Pilot (War Zone) and Appearances and Other Deceits at the end of the list.

http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countries/master/eplist.html

Yep..the Lurker`s Guide is your best source for info...

and Hi!..welcome!...

Thanks for your help

I shall watch the boxset in the order suggested by Lurker

Palmbeach

you're welcome. I haven't personally watched the movies inserted in the series, like the list suggests, but, Crusade is much more enjoyable in that order than it was when originally aired. Just wish the DVD set would've been put in that order, so I didn't have to keep referring to the list for the right order to watch them in, LOL.

does anyone have any info on whether voices in the dark has been released in the uk yet as it was not in the boxset

Voices in the Dark hasn't been released anywhere yet. We think it's due to be released in the UK in early September.

Jan

I see nowhere where residence was publicly exposed here London,not sure what I'm missing :confused:

Well ... asking whether VitD has yet been released in the UK does imply (fairly heavily) that the questioner is actually located in the UK. Unless I am misunderstanding your point.

People do live in other postal addresses and still want certain regional editions.

Plus I missed that post :D

As I said I was confused by Londons post,no more ;)

He might come from Palm Beach though :p

As I said I was confused by Londons post,no more ;)

Well, London does have something of a reputation in that regard ... keenly honed over many thousands of posts to various boards. Personally, I have always figured he was not actually a human being, just a free floating agent of chaos created by the internet to spread confusion among users.

He's just playing on the fact that someone has given themselves a handle that is specific to a geographic location in one country, whilst appearing to post from another, thats all.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back