• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Looking for Michael O'Hare

Jan

Regular
JMS has posted this personal (non-B5-related) request:

Fans of J. Michael Straczynski:
A request to the B5 fans out there: does anyone, anyone at all, know the current whereabouts of Michael O'Hare, or what may have become of him? (To stop the rumor mill now, this is strictly a personal inquiry, not related to anything else.)

Jan

I know he used to have his own website. I got an autograph from there probably 8-10 years ago. Just looked for it and cannot find it. Don't think he's been in any film or tv lately according to imdb. Last thing I think I heard about him was he was doing stage acting, but no idea of his whereabouts now.

Contact has been made. JMS posted:
Fans of J. Michael Straczynski:
Michael's situation has been determined, and he's still among the living, which is the good news, but the things that concerned me enough to begin the search have been borne out. I realize that that's a "what the hell?" kind of statement, but that's all I can say about it for the time being. That said, everyone can stand down now that we've reached this point. My thanks to everyone who helped with this process.
Tuesday at 12:43am
So while there's obviously some concern, hopefully it's something that can be addressed.

Jan

Tea, sounds like a tragedy occurred in Michael O'Hare's life, or there were rumors he's on a bad path of some kind, and those rumors turned out to be true or some such

If whatever it was required descretion, that has totally been blown to hell. Now EVERYONE is asking questions.

JMS posted via his facebook page:
Michael's situation has been determined, and he's still among the living, which is the good news, but the things that concerned me enough to begin the search have been borne out. I realize that that's a "what the hell?" kind of statement, but that's all I can say about it for the time being. That said, everyone can stand down now that we've reached this point. My thanks to everyone who helped with this process.

JMS posted via his facebook page:

yup, third post in the thread

We don't need to lose anyone else from the cast this soon...my thoughts are with him, wherever he is and whatever his situation. Godspeed, Michael.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back