• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I'm so annoyed...

Sinclair

I\'m so annoyed...

Lately, I've been watching a lot more the the channel E!, due in large part to Cindy Taylor, the new host of Wild On. :cool: I tend to watch a lot of the True Hollywood Stories too, especially during the day in between classes and such.

One thing I've gotten so tired of seeing are those previews for that damned Anna Nicole Show. Every time I see it I just want to strangle her! Never having seen an episode I wonder how a show like that can stay on the air.

Who in the hell watches that and how did she get her own show!? It seems like there's a preview EVERY SINGLE commercial break. She's annoying and unattractive. I want to destroy television because of her.

End of rant.

Re: I\'m so annoyed...

*nods his head*

Indeed. I totally agree to anything and everything! That show is the antichrist of television. Why would ANYONE sit through a half hour of nonstop whining?! Even when she ISN'T whining, it sounds like she's whining.

*nods his head*

Indeed. I totally agree to anything and everything! That show is the antichrist of television. Why would ANYONE sit through a half hour of nonstop whining?! Even when she ISN'T whining, it sounds like she's whining.

Are you sure it's not a combination of squealing and oinking? :devil:

I think people watch it simply for proof that there is actually someone ten times stupider than they'll ever be.

Bingo!

People watch it for the "train wreck" factor.

I confess, I watched a few episodes. It was so strange, I couldn't look away. Like Teletubbies.

Hmmm. Incoherent, pudgy people running around looking for stimulus in a world they don't understand.

Actually, it's a lot like Teletubbies. :eek:

C'mon guys, what do you think all those people who appear as guests on Ricki Lake and Jerry Springer watch on TV when they're home? People like that need someone to look down on, too, and Anna is it!

Regards,

Joe

Hey guys, remember when she used to be hot? I know, it's hard to nowadays, but she had a smokin' body.

That's the main reason I can't watch that show- hot women getting fat and ugly just makes me angry.

I remember when she was hot too. Hell, I even have one of her old Playboy videos. Now I just can't stand her. Does she even watch herself on TV? How can she live with herself? I'm just disgusted with her.

Blarg. I can recall all this as well. But perhaps the real one is locked away somewhere, and that's just an android. Or failed clone. Or.... or.......

*explodes*

One fond memory of Smith I have is in one of those Leslie Neilson movies, Naked Gun 53 6/8 or something. She's in this purple bathing suit leaning against a doorway, and Neilson is all flustered and such. She's just so tall with these monstrously huge knockers and platinum-dyed hair. Nice.

I suppose it was inevitable that her girth would come to match her height and chest size.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back