• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Why??

Dude, I liked the Mummy movies. Ok the second one wasn't as good as the first...but it was still fun. I thought Branden Frasier did a great job as an adventurer. Those movies were just a good time to watch. (except the bad special effects of the Rock as the Scorpion King)

Don't get me wrong, I liked the mummy movies as well. Like you said they were fun movies with the right blend of humor and drama

But a Mummy movie without Frasier is just wrong IMHO. Why make a mummy 3 that is set in ancient china with jet li?

All I can sat is it better have Fraiser, weisz and have a DAMN good story to tell.

the point is it looks like indy 4 is a go now so they want to get in on the action, there were rumors abound as to National Treasure 2 not too long back either.

Oh I didn't realize they weren't in it for sure. I thought the article said that they couldn't confirm that they were. It looks pretty early on to say for sure. Only Jet Li was confirmed as a bad guy I think...

But yea I agree. If those two aren't in it....no point IMO.

Anyone ever stop and really think about how silly the word "Mummy" is? To have movies about some scary, creepy, thing that is basically a dead guy wrapped in cloth called a .... "Mummy"

Its so silly. Just think about that word for a second. Mummy. Wow.

Having only seen the first Mummy, and that being some time ago, I can't say I have any attachment to the previous characters or anything that would keep me from being interested in this one, therefore I'd say it sounds like it could be pretty cool. Perhaps it's only my interest in China.

Back