• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Burger King Commercial

Quagmire

Regular
The Bacon Chedder Ranch one.....wow....freaky.

I have to give them credit it certainly is memorable, in fact I may have to have lunch there soon just to reward such a bizarre undertaking. I'm just not going to get that sandwich, what with the extreme sexual innuendo of the girls eating buckets of ranch dressing.

Not only did BK dig Hootie up but they still have the mascot who gives off the homicidal maniac vibe.

Bravo.

I'm a little scared about the fact that Darius Rucker is in that commercial.

I actually like Hootie & the Blowfish a lot, as well as Darius's solo R&B album, so it's a little disappointing to see him in a purple shirt, bandana, and cowboy hat, singing about bacon, ranch cheeseburgers growing on trees. :eek: :( :confused: :( :eek:

I think he and the rest of the band like sports and beer a whole lot, so I'm hoping there's a lost drunken sports bet that led him to be involved with that commercial. ;)

That is one of the most surreal commercials I've ever seen in my life. The first time I saw it, I thought I was dreaming because it looked like something out of dream -- fu*cked up scenery, buxom ladies and people that don't make any sense whatsoever. On top of all that, there's that damn song that squirms its way into your brain and stays there. It makes me want to go out and get a Bacon Chedder Ranch and I'm a friggn' vegetarian. The guys behind this commercial are some evil intelligent bastards.

Did anyone catch Arrested Development last night?

I loved how they made fun of themselves with the BK product palcement. "It's a damn good restaurant.....It sure is."

I still haven't gotten around to stopping there though, I've just not been doing fast food lately. I do feel like they need to be rewarded though.

Not just Hootie, but Brooke Burke too. She looks good enough, but the way she says "COME AAAAAANND GET IT" just grates on my very soul...

Brooke Burke can say anything she wants, however and whenever she wants.

Of course I would prefer it if "come and get it" wasn't referring to a sandwhich.

That commercial is totally freaking out a lot of people over at Ex Isle. I don't see what's wrong with it though. I kinda like it. :)

Rommie

That commercial is totally freaking out a lot of people over at Ex Isle.
Probably because it looks like something from the Bizzaro Universe. There's something seriously unnatural about that commercial. Someone needs to break that thing down second by second, because there has to be something demonic about it ... some kind of subliminal message or something. It's just fu*king creepy, yet alluring at the same time. Everytime it comes on, I see something that I didn't see before... one time, I thought I saw papa smurf in the background and I know that bastard is evil.

Back