• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Pre-order is available

Hm .. it certainly seems to have them for me - first search result when searching for Crusade under DVD, for example. :confused:

Preordered my set yesterday. :D

Hmm, I still need seasons 4 and 5 of B5 I think. :eek:

I have too many dvd's and no desire at all to get more B5 at the moment. They'll be available in later years, I am sure. :)

Yesterday, I pre-ordered my Crusade dvds. Anyone else?

No, because I buy them locally, at Wal-Mart, and they don't take pre-orders. The places that do, like Suncoast, charge much more.

I have too many dvd's and no desire at all to get more B5 at the moment. They'll be available in later years, I am sure. :)

Ever hear of things going out of print? Even though things are really tight right now, B5 & Crusade is one area where I will not take the chance that they'll be available years in the future. I just bought Season 5 and the Movie set, and am in the process of verifying that they all play flawlessly (Thirdspace didn't. It had a blemish that would not clean off.) None of the discs were loose, though.

Hmm, I still need seasons 4 and 5 of B5 I think. :eek:

You disgust me. :p

No, because I buy them locally, at Wal-Mart, and they don't take pre-orders. The places that do, like Suncoast, charge much more.

I'm pretty sure you can reserve a copy at your local store, which amounts to the same thing. There's a copy with your name on it behind the counter and your assured of getting your copy the day the disc streets. I think you may be able to "pre-order" (and "pre-pay" by giving them your cc number) on their web site and pick up at the nearest store based on the zip code you give them. (Best Buy and Circuit City similarly let you check stock on items at local stores, pay on-line and pick them up at the customer service window later.)

Regards,

Joe

That's great, but WHERE? Is it a secret where you people are ordering them?

Well, people who are ordering on-line are getting them from Amazon and any of a dozen or so major web DVD vendors, since most of them should have the set available for pre-order. KoshN and I were talking about Wal-Mart, since that's where he said he bought his sets to make it easier to deal with scratched discs. You can stop in most music, book and movie retailers and ask to have a copy of an upcoming title put aside for you. Sometimes you'll need to prepay, which isn't an outrageous request. As a clerk in a bookstore, I took reserved copies of titles in advance of pub dates all the time.

Regards,

Joe

DVDPlanet.com just listed the set for preorder. Sorry but I get better service from them then Amazon, so I always order from them. I had the Star Wars DVD set last Friday amd got the B5 Movie Set 2 days before official release. ;)

Many thanks Wolfranger. It sounds like DVDPlanet provides great service. I'll check them out. I generally use DeepDiscountDVD.com.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back