• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Stargate SG-1, S-7 release date

R1 area... I just wonder, why in earth the release season 7 in Europeon 21/03/2005? That's like, almost 6 months later... This is getting pretty annoying.

StargateSG1_S7.jpg

R1 area... I just wonder, why in earth the release season 7 in Europeon 21/03/2005? That's like, almost 6 months later... This is getting pretty annoying.

Actually Season 7 is already out in R2, but only as six individual disks rather then a season package.

Actually Season 7 is already out in R2, but only as six individual disks rather then a season package.

And each disk costs about 20 euros, that's 120 euro's for one season, ~150 dollars... Nope, ain't buying.

And each disk costs about 20 euros, that's 120 euro's for one season, ~150 dollars... Nope, ain't buying.

That's of course your right (personally I bit the bullet but that's besides the point). The point is that it is available and has been for some time (parts of it, the last 2 eps came out last monday). If you are willing to wait for the box set and save a little money that's fine. You could also order from R1.

Some of us prefer a mature look to a man ;)

Yeah, I guess, but on that cover, he looks almost "made-up" old, like the early stages of his aging in Season 1's Brief Candle.

Daniel: Are you kidding? It's a paradise!
Jack: Oh, sure. Have an apple, what could happen?

Jack: From now on, I'm sticking to rations.

Jack: So, you like older men?

Very good KoshN...personally, I'm looking forward to S7 on DVD. And as for RDA's age....he is in his early 60's I think...or is it late 50's? He ain't a spring chicken no more...that's all I have to say. Though for his age, he is still a very attractive man. ;)

Now Daniel....YUM! :D :D

S8 begins a week from tomorrow on SCI-FI! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaah! :LOL:

Then SGA begins the next week! :cool: :cool: Woooohoooooo! :D

CE

Unlike some'a youse guys, I don't spend a lot of time analyzing whether a guy is good-looking or not. But hell, I think Anderson looks pretty darned good. I haven't been in the shape he's in at 53 since I was 30.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back