• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Andromeda 'Coda'

Kyehlar

Regular
Andromeda \'Coda\'

Those of you who remember season's 1 through 2.5 of Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda, remember the name Robert Hewitt Wolfe. The show's developer, and the man who started the ball rolling.

Due to unforseen circumstances, RHW left the staff, and the show took a whole new direction all the way towards the end of the series.

But how would RHW have taken the story, had he stayed on? How differently would it have ended, had he not left? Well now is your chance to find out.

RHW has written Andromeda 'Coda'. A 21 page script telling the tale of how things would have ended, and how things would have turned out.

You can find the document here in PDF, RTF, and Final Draft formats. He is also taking questions at Ex Isle about this. http://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?showtopic=28187

I've read it, and all I can say is........Wow. :D

Rommie

Re: Andromeda \'Coda\'

Thanks for the link! I'll be reading the whole site as soon as I get home tonight...after I read JMS's "V" script, that is.

It's a good day!

Jan

JMS' "V" script?

He wrote a script several years before B5 that was intended to be a 4 hour miniseries to revive "V". It was never made, being deemed too expensive for pre-CGI days and JMS has never released more than a few pages of it.

He held two dutch auctions for the script and printed only the number of items bought so it's a very limited (65, iirc) print run. It arrived yesterday to my work address but I was off so I just got it today. 135 pages of all new (to me, of course) JMS script! :D

Jan

Cool, that would be exciting. I didn't think it could possibly be what it sounded like, but, I guess it is.

Enjoy.

Yeah. When I first saw Drom I felt that there was a great story in the background somewhere. It's such a shame that yet another grand tale was turned into pap tv.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back