• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

ComingSoon.net TMoS news...

Here's a worse thought. What if they want *movie* actors, not the ones who created the parts?

I can't see jms going along with recasting the parts of major established characters like that.
Ditto.

Sorry, I'm being brief. Finals up the wazoo today. :eek:

But I agree with VL's assessment.

There seems to be a flurry of information coming out and no credible source (read: JMS) to confirm and expand upon it.

There is one small detail I am interested in. I remember that at the beginning of this year or somewhere around that time there was a leak about the movie being shot in the UK. This was quickly shot down by almost everyone as an unfounded rumour but recent information seems to confirm the UK location and that the above rumour was indeed true.

The Babylon 5 film production office is at the Elstree Studios in England. This implies that at least some of the filming will take place at Elstree. The fans suspect the green screen work will be done there. There is also a rumour that time has been booked at the big studio in Australia. There is a lot of sunshine in Australia making it suitable for outdoor filming.

Paranoia: Is there a marker in there?

Remember how tiny changes may be made to each of the copies of scripts that the actors get, as a kind of tell-tale sign of whos script was leaked?

What if the information in that rumor says something about who leaked? For example tiny name changes in director, actor or role names. Or different information about who is following her around.

Re: Paranoia: Is there a marker in there?

As far as I know, no script has leaked. The information I've gotten is from contacts I had/have from searching for B5 scripts. In other words, people in the industry but not decision-makers.

Jan

Latest posts

Members online

Back