• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

What's wrong with this picture? (SA&B)

Re: What\'s wrong with this picture? (SA&B)

Check the latest thread update. They used the same background with different portaits of the actors and different color schemes on all the discs - so B5 is in every menu. :)

s a F-117 Nighthawk stealth bomber .. that only started popping up when M*A*S*H was going towards an end .. and I doubt they were flown in the Korean war

Yes ... I have seen pictures of them before. I must admit that I did not look too closely when I first saw the picture ... I thought that maybe it was one of the Thunderbirds craft.
I guess if anyone from the Korean War era had actually seen one of those Steatlh things, they would have thought that it was a spacecraft.

Another admission ... I didn't look al that closely at the Seinfeld menu all that closely, either. I thought that the black and white picture was Elvis!

If they were going to do that with anything, they should have done it with Babylon 4.

Maybe it is Babylon 4! Now we know what really happened to it. :)

Joe

:confused: I must be missing something because Babylon 5 was pictured, not Babylon 4.

:confused: I must be missing something ...

A sense of humor, of whimsy and the ability not to take everything literally, among other things, I suspect. :) All seem to have been surgically removed from you at quite an early age. :D

Regards,

Joe

If they were going to do that with anything, they should have done it with Babylon 4.

Maybe it is Babylon 4! Now we know what really happened to it. :)

Joe

Damn you, now I'm gonna have visions of Babylon 4 popping up randomly in various TV shows.

Archie Bunker: "Edith, what's this pinko Hebe space station doin' here?"
"Live from Babylon 4, it's Saturday Night!"
Deadwood: "This %*#%^ space station #$% #$% my $%# $%$ !!"
Bob Villa: "Ok, today we're gonna remodel this human space station so that ancient Minbari will accept it in their war against the Shadows."
Rikki Lake: "On today's special makeover episode, we're gonna transform this plain Earthforce commander into a beautiful Minbari prophet!" *middle aged housewives squeal*

queue the Vorlon: "I've always been here."

(does explain what he does all those days we do not see him)

:confused: I must be missing something ...

A sense of humor, of whimsy and the ability not to take everything literally, among other things, I suspect. :) All seem to have been surgically removed from you at quite an early age. :D

Oh, I have a sense of humor, provided something is even remotely funny.

Have you been writing the Jay Leno monologue jokes for the last couple years? Most of his jokes seem to flop, too. :D

Thanks Pillow. I was seriously confused as to why the Vorlon would be standing in line, in realtion to the conversation. It never occured to me he was cueing the Vorlon.

I wonder why nobody else has caught on and fired this guy yet. He's really causing some 'wtf' moments. ;)

Rommie ^_^

More power to him! What the world needs is more anarchy (of the good sort, of course!)

I wonder why nobody else has caught on and fired this guy yet. He's really causing some 'wtf' moments. ;)

What makes you think they haven't? :D I doubt they'd issue a press release.

Regards,

Joe

What makes you think they haven't? :D I doubt they'd issue a press release.

Regards,

Joe

Touche. ;)

Rommie ^_^

Subject: Re: JMS: Babylon 5 on Space: A&B DVD Menu!!
To: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
Date: 9/17/2005 5:48:46 PM

Aphelion wrote:
> Not sure if this has been discussed before, but:
>
> http://tinypic.com/dhbfk3.jpg
>
> It isn't a hoax. I own the DVDs and this does indeed appear on the menus.
>
>
> Aphelion

Now that's just screwy....

jms
Well at least the big guy knows about it now. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back